G

Gorosei Informer

For real. Whatever the fuck happened to those. Did Oda feel pressured to show Shanks and hype him up asap before Red releases?

:whitepress:
Thats exactly what happened. Even as a shameless Shanks fanboy and wanker, that recent chapter felt wrong, forced and "dirty". Like it still makes you feel good in a way but not for the right reasons or so? Like a handjob from a homeless guy I imagine?

Oda even made Uta "canon" for this reason and having her get her own dedicated pages for 3 chapters at least (I heard it was for 3 chapters recently) and trying to justify her existence even though he doesn't want to make her Shanks real daughter and yet she still has similar hair to him to fucking bait us harder.

In Red, she is found as a baby in a chest just like Shanks was found in a chest as a baby at Gods Valley by Roger and Rayleigh, as that 4 Billion book/leaflet that comes with Film Red or whatever says.

This is starting to feel like Naruto after all and not in a good way. Japan loves its "parallels" too much.

Big Mom and Kaido are also getting the Xebec treatment of being killed off and "forgotten" by the world. How 2 Yonkos dying and disappearing is not a MASSIVE deal is BEYOND me! We saw the utter chaos of Whitebeards death and the long lasting ramifications it had! But Kaido and BM? LMAO!

Assuming that cover page story is happening right now too and not a flashback, then I see WCI is gonna get conquered one way or another between the Germa attacking it to rescue Yonji and Niji as they did and whoever the fuck those 2 other invaders are, if they are not some trick of Pudding or bait in someway somehow.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda said Akainu could find the OP in a year or less right? Its not been a year for Luffy and co, ignoring the timeskip right? Not a year they've been sailing together yet? So they could perform a similar feat then? Finding the OP in under a year easily?