Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

From what I've heard, he doesn't let new mods be selected and wants all the sub power to himself.
He's stupid
Thats exactly what happened. Pre-modship other mods were a lot more active. Now I only ever seen him doing shit on there. His name gets wanked on there and he seems like an Imu wannabe. I've had to deal with so many people like that and they make others lives hell. Manchildren powertripping and being control frekas like Homelander from The Boys. Ive got relatives like this too and they make our lives hell too.

Kirosh is insufferable. I left some Discord servers because people like him would harass me for literally months on end as well as many others. Gaslighting, accusations, extremely toxic abuse, willingly kicking and banning people, throwing massive tantrums and playing victim hardcore like you wouldn't believe grown adults around my age or older to do (I'm 32 for reference too).

any chance of Douglas bullet being introduced as the character with the burn mark?
Imo either some Roger Pirate Kid found out when he visited Shanks territory, another survivor of Ohara (burned mark) would be an interesting idea too, for obvious reasons having no known location.

Whoever it is, Kidd will locate him but he will probably only tell him the location of the 4th poneglyph to find it. Depending where it's located then.

Status
Not open for further replies.