Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say this much - even if @dizzy2341 is still a stupid cunt who whiffed hard on Jinbe and bullied a woman into leaving the forum, I’ll agree that Yamato is a waste of a character if she isn’t joining the crew…she’s been a mess since her introduction and I assumed it meant Oda would figure it out on the fly once she got on Luffy’s ship, but if she’s not doing that, then she’s just a bunch of random personality quirks thrown together without a purpose. It sucks to be wrong, but being right doesn’t prevent the dipshit I tagged above from being a useless loser :kayneshrug:
Same. Her whole character wont make sense if she stays, hell even her having conquerors wont make sense if she just dumps a dream 20 years in the making out of nowhere

That being shoved at the last chapter would be trash, and still make 90% of her panel time pure bait
That's all she ever was. It's your fault for believing she was anything more than just a rack of tits to sell to simps.

I do understand your frustration though. Even if I can't relate. Only other time I've seen a mangaka do something this cruel was all the false hope he was giving NaruSaku fans during the war. Absolutely cold-blooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.