Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more and more bs with Yamato hoping onto the wrong ship, usually even if some fake info is repeated a tremendous amount of times, it somewhat has some truth to it.

If I had to guess Oda will flex hiw remaining brain cell to try and portray some amazing retard Oden moment. Yamato will hop onto Kidd or Law's ship and the next time they meet Yamato will just hop onto SHs ship.

Or Law just teleports her on the sunny and that's it.
Man i hate when Oda cock teases mid events

So.

Nat: Law and Luffy.

TAC: Dunno he weird. Probably Drake.

Garp and Roger gravitate towards Zoro even if they will not admit it.

Rayan: Lanji cuck.

Kiwi: Afk for career.

Hitler's country mate: Kidd.

Al: Is a Lanji cuck if I recall, I remember laughing on discord because I found some "Sanji fans only" secret forum and Al was there.

Jiihad might be the only mod I completely don't know about in terms of which character he stans.
I’m a bigger Shanks fan than Luffy fan

I see more and more bs with Yamato hoping onto the wrong ship, usually even if some fake info is repeated a tremendous amount of times, it somewhat has some truth to it.

If I had to guess Oda will flex hiw remaining brain cell to try and portray some amazing retard Oden moment. Yamato will hop onto Kidd or Law's ship and the next time they meet Yamato will just hop onto SHs ship.

Or Law just teleports her on the sunny and that's it.
I hope she goes with Law cause man Kid got Killer, Luffy got Zoro and Law is stuck with a damn panda bear

if Bepo wasn’t cute I would hate his guts

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
a guy called Evan in like the "main" discord for OP, dk if hes still there but he just cried over everything and being a twat, im perma IP banned on there for like 3-4 months now for sending a meme with naruto spoilers :kriwhat:
Trust me, being a mod at discord is very challenging especially in big serves. People will abuse the hell out of any leniency and mods have no choice but to to go authoritarian, even acting harsh in simple thing, sometimes one even with great tolerance quickly fade. Not to forget bots issues. That's another headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.