Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So.

Nat: Law and Luffy.

TAC: Dunno he weird. Probably Drake.

Garp and Roger gravitate towards Zoro even if they will not admit it.

Rayan: Lanji cuck.

Kiwi: Afk for career.

Hitler's country mate: Kidd.

Al: Is a Lanji cuck if I recall, I remember laughing on discord because I found some "Sanji fans only" secret forum and Al was there.

Jiihad might be the only mod I completely don't know about in terms of which character he stans.
jiihad stans marco

G

Gorosei Informer

:kidsmile::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Time to promote this theory I found again!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/sbvyl6
Really gave me more hope for his character and his intended role and such!

I still hope he and Luffy are gonna have a Roger-Shiki type rivalry and Kidd will get some feats and moments similar to Shiki later on and have the same kind of legacy or so!

I love Shiki a lot too so thats a win for me especially!

Funnily enough, Gaige in my profile pic kinda feels like a potential sister of or maybe daughter of Kidd or whatever lol. She cut her arm off just to make it a mechanical one, I think she almost lost it in an accident when the robot she built malfunctioned and killed her bully enemy rival or w/e and nearly took her arm off too?
Shes a completely batshit crazy anarchist and punk rock/metal type girl and if you go down the Anarchy skill tree with her, she really gets CRAZY too!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:kidsmile::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Time to promote this theory I found again!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/sbvyl6
Really gave me more hope for his character and his intended role and such!

I still hope he and Luffy are gonna have a Roger-Shiki type rivalry and Kidd will get some feats and moments similar to Shiki later on and have the same kind of legacy or so!

I love Shiki a lot too so thats a win for me especially!
Honestly mate, you posted such great stuff in the FC, post them again as their own threads, they deserve it! And make sure to mark me!

Status
Not open for further replies.