Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's literally 0 chances of Boa being captured. The only reason for something like that would be to do a rescue arc and this ship sailed when Sabo escaped. Outside of that, it would be just a bleak ending for a ally of the crew. Specially because Coby is also some sort of Luffy' ally.
Add to the point is that this is a idea endorsed by Fujitora and nothing he does goes as planned. Boa is safe.

I do think Boa probably gets captured. But i'm 100% sure that coby ain't gonna be the one to defeat her.
The opposite will happen. He will either defeat her or oda will have them come to a tie with neither being able to take out the other. Reason being is so that we can also get her powers fleshed out. With this coby jumps up to vice admiral rank before the final war with Boa escaping to regroup and grow stronger to also participate in the final war. It would be a win win for both Boa and coby fans.

Or . ..

If not then he (coby) is going to be responsible for stalmating her (they both knock each other out) with the rest of the Marines present capturing her since she would be unable to fight. This puts a huge dynamic on both coby and luffys relationship.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Vivi has more character that 95% of the shit we've seen in the Post-TS
Oda was at his peak in Alabasta, IMO. Great setting, interesting characters, awesome quotes, cool fights scenes, creative use of Abilities, the progression felt natural, Chopper, Vivi, and Robin all added something unique to the Arc, the enemies were fun and still well liked years later, the resolution was amazing, the Marines had a ton of cool moments that showed that some Marines cared more about justice than the rules, Crocodile was the first "oh shit, this guy's strong" villain.

Oda is the GOAT when he's focused in on an arc. The further he spreads the arc, the worse his writing gets, IMO. I hope the month break helped him consolidate some things.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Chapter 1057: Farewell Wanokuni!
Cover story: Caesar Clown makes a scared face seeing Katakuri show up to fight the Vinsmokes
Law and Luffy say their farewells with Law trying to be nonchalant but he blushes when the Strawhats scream goodbye as his submarine sinks.
—Yamato freezes the water in her zoan form and catches up to the Straw Hats to the crews surprise.
—Yamato yells to make room for her but Luffy doesn’t let her in his ship.
—“Kozuki Oden” is not allowed on the Thousand Sunny.
—With the help of Franky, Yamato screams that she is “the son of Kaido, Yamato!” And is allowed onboard.
—Momonosuke and Kin’emon catch up and say farewell (takes up 75% of the chapter)
—Chapter ends in an amazing double spread showing the cast of Wano in different panels, each happier than at the start of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.