Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hilarious seeing people that make no effort to hide that they dont like Yamato suddenly become experts on her and say that abandoning her dreams after 20 years of Kaido trying to break her, the Daimyos sacrificing themselves, promising to Ace and getting a send off from Momo makes sense, and is in fact "character development"
It's obvious Yamato is joining the crew. There's no sense in her suddenly not joining at this stage. :goatasure:

Coby is not the one commandeering the fleet man. You wanna bet coby will or wont defeat Boa?
1. We have zero clue on who's commanding the fleet.

2. There are chapters within the new world with koby leading his ship of men on missions. Hell he is the only marine captain (marine that I have seen in the New world) that has his own ship in the New world (WITH HIS NAME ON IT) with the responsibility of guiding and protecting royals to the reverie lol.

3. Have no problem betting.

For an entire month the loser must use the avatar of the winners choice.

A). If coby ties, defeats or captures Boa (and is either the main or the only reasoning as to why) I win.

B). However I he loses, is the one captured instead of Boa, or is even defeated by her subordinates I loss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.