Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mokuton was realllyyy fucking cool (when Hashirama used it).
Post automatically merged:

Think it was 270 degrees or something, they had a very narrow achilles heel.
One of if not the best Jutsu in Naruto.

Chad Hashirama coming at you with creative wood tech while everyone has to get God powers, fucking Sharingans and everything.

Seth

โ€Ž
Dude you're obviously on the spectrum yourself, didn't you know?

Anyone who throws tantrums about others posting links and rants about banning this or that is not normal.

https://autism-advocacy.fandom.com/wiki/Meltdowns
Shut the fuck up, are you mad because someone does not swallow Oda's cum like you?

It's fucking cringe what that woman has on her back. It better be washable not permanent.

G

Gorosei Informer

Byakugan. But in part 1, before all the stand power sharingan shit
I waited SO LONG for Byakugan to get the same love as Sharing-gan I mean Sharigan and RinIsGone I mean Rinnegan BUT we ended up getting fucking alien ninjas with it lmfao.

Neji was pretty raw with it, especially vs the Sound 4 guy and whoever else. His death was a lot of BS.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
One of if not the best Jutsu in Naruto.

Chad Hashirama coming at you with creative wood tech while everyone has to get God powers, fucking Sharingans and everything.
It would've been better if Yamato wasn't a massive jobber with Mokuton. Imagine just hearing about it for 500 chapters and then seeing the Hashirama flashback or what Edo Madara can do with it?
Now you make it sound lame
:lusalty:

R

rubblerust

Shut the fuck up, are you mad because someone does not swallow Oda's cum like you?

It's fucking cringe what that woman has on her back. It better be washable not permanent.
I'm just wondering what the fuck you're so angry about all the time. Does everything piss you off? Is life overwhelming? Get help.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm just wondering what the fuck you're so angry about all the time? Does everything piss you off? Is life overwhelming? Get help.
Go back to reddit fucking one piece enthusiast. Find your bunch there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
He is the reason why I like plant powers like the forest fruit and the world tree magic
He's half the reason I like Greenbull too. Same awesome powers.
Not a fan of Yamato?:suresure:
Yamato fucking sucks. He has no personality and doesn't do much with his abilities besides rebuild Konoha. The makeshift Team 7 in Shippuden is just... Wasted potential.