Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw the real reason I hate Burrito is what they did to Onoki
Fuck everyone that was involved, he was such a cool character
Funnily enough, Burrito is a prime example of peace breeding weakness.

Burrito mad for his dad spending days being country's protector or shit. No matter how much flex Kishi will go for Burrito accept Naruto this manga is fucking trash.

Part 1: Zabuza arc. Sry, forgot full name.
Part 2: Five Kage Summit/4th Ninja war but only Madara moments.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lord Orochimaru is a mom now:pepemy:
Don't... Don't get me started on Orochimaru...

Kishimoto fucked Orochimaru in the final arc. He wasn't even drawn correctly in the final arc... Whatever Burrito did... Kishi paved the road for'em.
I absolutely love Amegakure and this panel. I wish Kishi took the time to world build because this would've been awesome to explore.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Favorite Naruto page/panel
I don't have "that one" I think because there are just so many over the top panels.

But the one that printed into my memory the hardest is obviously this fella:

I can't express it now since I'm post my Naruto fanboy prime but I waited so fucking long to see him in action. It's one of my most beloved moments in the entire manga.

Madara's presence, strength, overall character. Damn...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't have "that one" I think because there are just so many over the top panels.

I can't express it now since I'm post my Naruto fanboy prime but I waited so fucking long to see him in action. It's one of my most beloved moments in the entire manga.

LMAO.

The GOAT. Never rooted so much for villain