TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't have "that one" I think because there are just so many over the top panels.

But the one that printed into my memory the hardest is obviously this fella:

I can't express it now since I'm post my Naruto fanboy prime but I waited so fucking long to see him in action. It's one of my most beloved moments in the entire manga.

Madara's presence, strength, overall character. Damn...
this shit was a perfect manga entrance. just so goated :steef:

one of my favorite moments

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Madara was so weak that he couldn't even break the bond of friendship between Sasuke and Naruto:myman:
Madara was so weak that Kishimoto had to introduce fucking Gods who lend their blessing to Sasuke and Naruto so they can even compete with the GOAT.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Fav characters: Jiraya, Zabuza, Obito and Madara
Fav arcs: Land of waves arc, Team 10 Arc and Jiraya's arc
Fav Kage: Tobirama
Least fav characters: Tenten, Kiba and Karin
Fav Characters: Hoshigaki Kisame the Sultan of Suiton, Orochimaru, Yakushi Kabuto, Nagato, Kimimaro
Fav Arcs; Land of Waves, Sasuke Retrieval Arc, Pein's Arc
Fav Kage: Tsunade or Gaara
Least Fav characters: Tobirama, Ay the 4th Raikage, Sai, Hinata

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Up until he joins Obito, Madara was amazing. He comes in, takes on an army of chuunin/jonin, requires 3 kage level shinobi to team up and then counters everything they can do then drops meteors on everyone.

"How will you deal with the second one?" is a cocky ass statement I think of to this very day.

That and "should the clones use Susano'o or not?"

I've never seen the full anime episode.... Only bits and pieces. I was really against Madara back then cause Madara fans were cancerous.
Yeah, his lines were fucking bangers too.

S-H-I-V-E-R-S down my spine even knowing what will happen from the manga.

R

rubblerust

He really flanderised the characters for a long time.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization

Sanji the biggest example even. But Franky and Brook are pretty extreme, even for my liking too. Chopper just deliberately became a mascot because as Oda admitted recently, he loved how his VA made him sound so "kawaii" lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Crocomom and Orochimumu
Huh, I didn't know that was a term. Interesting.

I guess when you introduce too many characters to keep track of, each time you revisit them in the story it's tempting to just repeat their gag. Sanji definitely went through this process. Maybe Franky also. But Brook was just a gag character to begin with. He hasn't changed in any way, only has one mood, and almost everything he does is a gag.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kisame went out like such a fucking badass too btw. Kishi really did him well imo. I loved his and Gais dynamic with each other and his water and shark themed powers too. His personality and relationship with Itachi were great along with his design and voice acting too!

Kisame was def my fave Akatsuki but I loved Deidara, Sasori, Konan and Itachi too. Pain/Nagato is kind of an awkward one for me due to Jiraiya but he was a fucking great villain and such unique powers and fighting style. Hidan was great and Kakuzu was kinda cool.

Zetsu was the ultimate disappointment too though.