G

Gorosei Informer

Eyeshield 21 is another really good one too imo.

Death Parade is a fantastic 12 episode only series that is really tragic, heartfelt, thought provoking and morally conflicting too. Beautiful series.

I used to watch one series called Inukami which had an exhibionist/flasher type guy with the trenchcoat and fukly nude and he could fire a laser from his crotch ffs lmfao. Such a weird moment! Intro was dope too!

Did anyone see and like Shakugan No Shana too?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
@Pot Goblin Have you tried MHA too? Ranma 1/2 is fucking amazing too imo. Very deep/dear to my heart.
I watched the first 2 seasons and really liked it, though I feel off
I have also been following the recent manga since it's near the end game
Did the same with Demon Slayer

Funny thing with Chainsaw man is that I accidentally stumbled on Chapter 81 since I was curious about what the manga was about lmao (those who know). Then I followed it till the end and now I want to see it from the beginning. Especially since part 2 is out (which I have not touched)

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Aside from Wood Style, my favorite would probably be Ohnoki's Particle Style, this shit was fucking crazy.

There is also one style from Burrito filler character but we don't talk about shitty Burrito here.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It took me like 7 months to go through like 30 episodes of MHA. I gave up, picked up the manga, and got to some interesting parts, mainly with Overhaul, Redestro, Hawks and MVA, which I binged and then we came back to Deku and his 7474894944949 quirks and shit.

G

Gorosei Informer

:few:

MHA is only good when it focuses on the adults, and that's not so often. Unfortunately.
Yeah the adults definitely carry the series, the students are so much wasted potential sadly. With MHA its more reading it for certain moments and storyline, ,especially with said adults too ofc.

Bakugo, Todoroki, Caimie in that training arc with the little kids was a really nice mini arc too though! Summer camp arc too imo.

MHA has lackluster villains too for the most part.

Honestly the anime, well before Season 4 or especially 5 maybe hard carries it too.

Iidas storyline with Stain was pretty nice and I really like Momo as a character too.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž