TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sarutobi got lowkey Rayleigh treatment. I think if he was more active/keep himself in fighting shape, he would pretty much destroy the invasion.
What's wild is... Look at this quote from Anbu-san

Age has caught up with him... Then look at his Databook stats...

He's got a 5 in every category but those that diminish with age. Dude was legit maxed out in his prime and even a 59 year old Hiruzen was beyond the Sannin's level.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ik this. But the Jutsu itself was so amazing, the concept and everything.

Btw.

Why was Asuma so fucking weak:suresure:
He wasn't anything special despite filler and his little sash wanting to make him seem like it.

Which I like. I don't want genetics to determine strength like they do in OP. Asuma being average despite being the Hokage's son is perfect

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What's wild is... Look at this quote from Anbu-san

Age has caught up with him... Then look at his Databook stats...

He's got a 5 in every category but those that diminish with age. Dude was legit maxed out in his prime and even a 59 year old Hiruzen was beyond the Sannin's level.
Wasn't part of the reason Jiraya didn't go all out/perform a bit better because he thought Sarutobi will handle everything with ease?

G

Gorosei Informer

Is Naruto worth reading? :kayneshrug:

i havent read it but ive seen some cool panels i liked and saved them, but i have finished the anime
Absolutely. Bleach and Naruto are very character driven as both authors didnt want to copy Odas adventure style focus I believe. I know battle manga was seen as cool and pushed a lot too I believe?

Both are amazing in their own ways too, very different vibes but some similarities too.

The Bleach anime is really something special too. A lot of love and charm put into it. Excellent animation that still holds up to this day and art style too.