Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As a big Naruto moveset hater I must say, one of the worst and most missed opportunities in Naruto was the said Naruto not learning the Flying Rajin.

Why it didn't happen is beyond me.

Right?! I love that in villains too. Someone who can take a hit but comes back just as hard. Him losing his arm and part of his mask made him so damn intimidating... (before the chap. 599 reveal)
Yes, say the words I wanna hear :steef:

Definitely Obito was the type. Never was untouchable and got his hands dirty pretty often.

Iโ€™m gonna ignore the brackets for peace and loveโ€ฆ

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
It's all because Kishimoto fucked up the statements many times.

The true reality ( counting only four ).

Hashirama > Minato > Sarutobi > Tobirama.

But Sarutobi was pretty much > rest of the kage from the other villages.
Yeah, Kabuto the expert spy says that Hiruzen was the strongest kage of the time of his death

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, Kabuto the expert spy says that Hiruzen was the strongest kage of the time of his death

Sarutobi got lowkey Rayleigh treatment. I think if he was more active/keep himself in fighting shape, he would pretty much destroy the invasion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I thought his whole thing was he knew the most jutsu?

He was the original God of Shinobi chronologically, but that was retconned away from him.
Post automatically merged:

As a big Naruto moveset hater I must say, one of the worst and most missed opportunities in Naruto was the said Naruto not learning the Flying Rajin.

Why it didn't happen is beyond me.
In KCM he was faster than Ay and had Minato's reaction time. I think it'd of been redundant to give him something like FTG at that point, it would've invalidated his other skills.

G

Gorosei Informer

As someone who doesn't know Naruto I hear about this a lot, or at least the part about not liking this Obito guy being Tobi

What's that all about?
:choppawhat:
Imagine Sabo was saved by a still alive Xebec who was believed dead and groomed to be his predecessor, being filled with hate/brainwashed like Palpatine with Anakin too if I'm right? I've not seen Star Wars but I've seen a lot of comparison between SW, Naruto and Harry Potter.

Sabo becomes an alternate identity, wearing a mask and calling himself Sabito and acting all jovial, childish, goofy and being like a ninja Bugs Bunny trolling people, which is all a facade as he toys with people and makes them underestimate them, pulling his own Aizen style grand machinations.
His voice actors for both sub and dub did such a great job with that too!

Sabito ends up causing a world war (the 4th great ninja war) and I cant remember the rest of the story lol, I switched off a lot in the final war of Naruto. Also imagine Sabo had a love interest as a child but she loved Ace or something and he sees Ace killing her to "stop her falling into the wrong hands" as she has some extremely powerful DF or is an ancient weapon or something.

I'm not the best recapper/summariser especially with my attention span and memory issues too haha.

Top 5 fave chars: Itachi, Kakashi, Madara, Sasori, Zabuza

Top 5 Akatsuki: Itachi, Sasori, Orochimaru, Pain, Hidan

Top 5 kage: Kakashi, Naruto, Minato, Gaara, Hashirama

Top 5 female chars: Temari, Tsunade, Ten Ten, Tayuya, Konan
No particular orders:
Top 5 Characters:
Itachi, Might Guy, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Jaraiya

Top 5 Akatsuki:
Itachi, Minato, Hidan, Kisame, Tobi

Top 5 Kage:
Kakashi, Minato, Gaara, Tsunade, Naruto

Top 5 Female Characters:
Tsunade, Temari, Ino, Shima, Sakura

Seth

โ€Ž
In KCM he was faster than Ay and had Minato's reaction time. I think it'd of been redundant to give him something like FTG at that point, it would've invalidated his other skills.
Ik this. But the Jutsu itself was so amazing, the concept and everything.

Btw.

Why was Asuma so fucking weak:suresure: