Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first read Berserk I had a huge crush on this Indian girl who looked exactly like Casca. She was also a little bit insane and very unstable. It kinda fucked with my head reading Berserk at the time. Years later she told me she had been in love with me. Nothing ever happened between us and her life is now is utterly tragic according to what I know.
That’s sad to hear mate…
I also had a crush on a girl but she got married with 20 and is now a mother
I hope she’s happy

There’s one thing I never understood
We have the bones yes but how do we know how the skin looked?
I mean we find a skeleton of a Homoxyz and give it a monkey face
How?
We don't. Actually the chances of it looking like what is show is very low, except for a few cases where the species was captured in a good state in some resin. This is a example in a book about how modern animals would look if drawn like dinosaurs:

Believe it or not its a zebra....

G

Gorosei Informer

Saw a tv show the other where people decided the top anime songs for 20th century and top 10 for 21th, all I can say is 21th century is doomed
Makes me think of the Crunchyroll polls too then, sigh lol. Genuinely good stuff would lose out and it would be spammed with Yuri on Ice and whatever else as winners for a lot of categories.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We don't. Actually the chances of it looking like what is show is very low, except for a few cases where the species was captured in a good state in some resin. This is a example in a book about how modern animals would look if drawn like dinosaurs:

Believe it or not its a zebra....
This is a tired, tired trope and awfully inaccurate about how we interpret extinct animals these days. It became a famous trope but was always exaggerated and hasn’t been an issue in over 13 years

Status
Not open for further replies.