Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s one thing I never understood
We have the bones yes but how do we know how the skin looked?
I mean we find a skeleton of a Homoxyz and give it a monkey face
How?
serious answer:
50% of archeological face reconstruction is headcanon. Give the same skull to 2 differebt experts and a different face will be the result
and if there's not enough DNA available we don't even know the skin color.
I'm sure you've seen those timelines with different hominids, the last two being Neanderthal and homo sapien?
The skincolors in these are 100% pure headcanon and based on racism. Never wondered why the homo sapiens is always a white guy?

serious answer:
50% of archeological face reconstruction is headcanon. Give the same skull to 2 differebt experts and a different face will be the result
I'm sure you've seen those timelines with different hominids, the last two being Neanderthal and homo sapien?
The skincolors in these are 100% pure headcanon and based on racism. Never wondered why the homo sapiens is always a white guy?
I fucking knew it
Thank you for the explanation!

R

rubblerust

When I first read Berserk I had a huge crush on this Indian girl who looked exactly like Casca. She was also a little bit insane and very unstable. It kinda fucked with my head reading Berserk at the time. Years later she told me she had been in love with me. Nothing ever happened between us and her life is now is utterly tragic according to what I know.

When I first read Berserk I had a huge crush on this Indian girl who looked exactly like Casca. She was also a little bit insane and very unstable. It kinda fucked with my head reading Berserk at the time. Years later she told me she had been in love with me. Nothing ever happened between us and her life is now is utterly tragic according to what I know.
You’ll get over it

G

Gorosei Informer

Has anyone watched yu yu hakusho?
Just saw that live action adaption announcement :whitepress:
Its gonna be a disaster as usual. They are butchering Resident Evil again once more atm and now Death Note is getting a series with a deliberate Stranger Things influence? They also want the OP Live Action to go for mulltiple seasons, good luck with that Shitflix!

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
serious answer:
Because the founders of modern science is dudes who believe in skin color superiority and they set the foundation, so homo sapien should be always white

Status
Not open for further replies.