Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be the wild card. We haven't a met a "turncoat" in Kaido's crew besides the obvious Worst Gen people with their own agenda.
I could see him similar to Doffy and his commanders.
Both crews are based on cards, if Ace is a wildcard/special card he would be similar to Vergo of the Doflamingo pirates.
Someone who either control Kaidos crew as number two or had different jobs.
Could probably even be true after all judging by the follow logic.

Doflamingo(Leader)
Pica-Trebol-Diamante(Top three Commanders)/-Vergo(Special Top Commander along side the other three).

Probably Beast pirates:
Kaido(Leader)
King-Queen-Jack(Top three Commanders)/-Ace(Special Top Commander along side the other tree).

If Oda decide to follow his system of the cards, probably Ace beeing something as Vergo for the beast pirates, could became true in the end?

I could see him similar to Doffy and his commanders.
Both crews are based on cards, if Ace is a wildcard/special card he would be similar to Vergo of the Doflamingo pirates.
Someone who either control Kaidos crew as number two or had different jobs.
Could probably even be true after all judging by the follow logic.

Doflamingo(Leader)
Pica-Trebol-Diamante(Top three Commanders)/-Vergo(Special Top Commander along side the other three).

Probably Beast pirates:
Kaido(Leader)
King-Queen-Jack(Top three Commanders)/-Ace(Special Top Commander along side the other tree).

If Oda decide to follow his system of the cards, probably Ace beeing something as Vergo for the beast pirates, could became true in the end?
If that's the case, Kaido's crew might be arguably stronger than Big Mom's crew, including the second strongest member.

If that's the case, Kaido's crew might be arguably stronger than Big Mom's crew, including the second strongest member.
If we talk about commanders only yes, but it seems like Big mom has a far larger army and also many ministers+sons and also normal rank pirates as Tamago who is strong aswell, while probably Kaido only having 10-20 headliners+6flying fighters+numbers who doesn´t really match the large army of Big mom.

Currently Kaido together with Orochi have a force of 30000. Big mom has probably over 50000fodder soldiers and a large sea fleet.
I think overall they still match each other, but be honest I would be still surprise if Ace come out as a Calamity lvl character.

Status
Not open for further replies.