Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

1- They make threads about Luffy being idiotic captain... makes bad decisions... Zoro is one of smart people on crew...
We make Zoro to be a smart person?!!! I have never heard that. Can you give me a proof that we said Zoro isn't hot-headed.

Every Zoro fan will tell you that Zoro is thick-headed.

But Fuck it. I don't care enough about it. You want it to be Luffy and Kid... Fine it's Luffy and Kid.

We make Zoro to be a smart person?!!! I have never heard that. Can you give me a proof that we said Zoro isn't hot-headed.

Every Zoro fan will tell you that Zoro is thick-headed.

But Fuck it. I don't care enough about it. You want it to be Luffy and Kid... Fine it's Luffy and Kid.
Bruh... the amount of threads created to advertise him as a "wise man" and the "sound of logic" in the crew... if you even cannot admit that those people exist with abundance... I can't take it LMAO

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That it´s still idiotic and inconsistent
What is inconsistent about Caribou?
The only reason fans ever consider the idea of having CC or Caribou as SHs is cuz they have logia DFs... Oda already debunked CC, you guys really want to fail a second time?
I wouldnt mind a second fail since I never considered either of them for Nakama and I think there wont be any after Jinbe but entertaining the idea that there might be another one to mirror Blackbeard+10 titanic captains.

kaido must of fathered this kid back when he was the 'leather wearing lean legged kaido' so his son must be between 20-30

also about 60% of me is worried that because this is oda he's gunna be one goofy ass looking motherfucker

probably why kaido never mentioned him in the flashback cos he looks to much like his fugly uncle orochi

:pepemy:

LMAO
I can't believe my eyes
People are competing about who's the idiot here?

Bruh... obviously It's Law
WORST PLANNER EVER
He never made a plan that worked completely!
NEVER

And people still call him smart "because he acts like an edgy character" LMAO
His plan now is doing nothing about the idiots and attack without being noticed.
A true masterplan :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.