Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@NikaInParis I noticed I said Cody's return will be problematic and didn't expand on it sorry lmao.

What I mean by this is that Cody will probably come back during Royal Rumble and win it, here is the issue, The Rock has no movie shooting schedule for the time Wrestlemania is up, I guess you can tell what is happening by the time...

My dream scenario was for Cody to win RR and then Main Event Wrestlemania with Roman.

Seth

โ€Ž
Now it's my turn to say nah lol
Nobody can deny the reactions Cody was getting prior to injury, nor his dedication
Him winning the title is basically a given at this point
I updated my thoughts moment you posted this lmao, read it.

D

Deleted member 83

Her voice is nice with the rest of the songs though. Does she sing in that tone for Uta in general then? I expected something a bit more higher, airy-fairy, like the typical anime girl voices. This is more like Yamato singing or something for me? I do like Yamato's VA too though.
Yeah thatโ€™s my biggest issue with Uta, she has a voice actress for talking and another for singing(Ado), and to me Adoโ€™s voice just doesnโ€™t fit Uta
Hereโ€™s all seven movie songs for reference
https://youtu.be/gt-v_YCkaMY

@NikaInParis I noticed I said Cody's return will be problematic and didn't expand on it sorry lmao.

What I mean by this is that Cody will probably come back during Royal Rumble and win it, here is the issue, The Rock has no movie shooting schedule for the time Wrestlemania is up, I guess you can tell what is happening by the time...

My dream scenario was for Cody to win RR and then Main Event Wrestlemania with Roman.
Yup, heard about it but don't give it much credence as of now. Wouldn't be the first time dirt sheets fumbled a story, or made it up entirely

Though Roman could have only one title when he faces The Rock, leaving another open for Codylander

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
โ€Ž

Thought you was talking about Coby, too bad

Seth

โ€Ž
Thought you was talking about Coby, too bad
Coby is irrelevant.

Yup, heard about it but don't give it much credence as of now. Wouldn't be the first time dirt sheets fumbled a story, or made it up entirely

Though Roman could have only one title when he faces The Rock, leaving another open for Codylander
I hate the direction they going with Roman, it's a bit untasty to watch him revert to fucking pussy heel.....

I hope Triple H understands Roman needs to be a monster.

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Yeah thatโ€™s my biggest issue with Uta, she has a voice actress for talking and another for singing(Ado), and to me Adoโ€™s voice just doesnโ€™t fit Uta
Hereโ€™s all seven movie songs for reference
https://youtu.be/gt-v_YCkaMY
I thought the same thing, when they first revealed her actresses I remember wondering why they didnโ€™t just get a voice actress who could do the songs too

Status
Not open for further replies.