i think oda at the beginning of wano decided to make yamato join, but then changed the original idea. probably he doesn’t want to lengthen the story to create new bonds and relationships. that’s why i’m pretty sure he’s bringing back vivi as a SH
No way. He had plenty of opportunities to hint that Yamato was there and introduce her before she appeared.
The fact that she had to steal (poorly) Tama' backstory and not having a role in the story beside being a placeholder just sealed the deal. She is clearly just created for hype.

i think oda at the beginning of wano decided to make yamato join, but then changed the original idea. probably he doesn’t want to lengthen the story to create new bonds and relationships. that’s why i’m pretty sure he’s bringing back vivi as a SH
but if he doesn't give vivi a proper powerup, then i can see hardly see her contending against someone in newworld even if it's a fodder. I have this theory like Vivi will eat mone or some logia dfas the crew don't have any logia. I can see oda giving it to her and make her stronger.

and we just had that scene with greenbull
where momo sends her off

momo throughout the arc , gets stronger, becomes more independent so he can rely on himself a bit more ....all for yamato to still have to protect the island anyway.
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THIS lol.
Momo is not strong enough yet to protect Wano, why do people keep bringing up the GB scene when we know the only reason Greenbull backed off was because of Shanks..