Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Pokemon was both my first anime and video game, but I played it before I could read so I got stuck every time and had to ask my brother or older cousins for help ๐Ÿ˜†

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Why would we be able to demand that lance share anything he has? Iโ€™m not his boss and he doesnt owe me or you anything. Itโ€™s like if I demanded random information from you
I don't demand anything from him, not asking for spoilers day after previous chapter official release.

He definitely takes pleasure in trolling which is weird considering he 30 something.

Simple "next week" or "nothing this week" changes the dynamic by 180.

That's just an observation, don't care much about this. It's just boring sometimes to see people throw a tantrum over one liners made up by randoms. Lance doesn't have to come on the white horse like a prince to save the day and say XYZ "there you go" but simple "wait until XYZ day when he will share something".

Whatever, as if my opinion matter. Fuck it. Let's go back to Naruto discussions tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Naruto is by far the most popular manga/anime here. There isn't a person who doesn't know about it. From preschoolers to grandparents.

One Piece on the other hand. :jay-he:

Unless you're really into anime chances are you don't know it.

D

Deleted member 83

This and Red Alert 2, CS 1.6 were my childhood
Back when Yugioh's card weren't as complicated and convoluted as the current meta :catsweat:
I tried to get back during xyz era, didnโ€™t know the rules at all but had a friend that โ€œdoesโ€, and he made up his own rules making his xyz card broken as shit and I always lose, then I watched Zexal(goat anime btw) and was like โ€œthat motherfucker!!!โ€

I wore Kakashi Jonin vest to school in primary school, I didn't give a fuck of people laughing at me lol
I would never gave a fuck if it was random ppl who is laughing at me , it was my family like my uncles and aunts they started to make weird noises as they speaking Chinese and mocking me bc of it XD , half of them are dead now