Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm gonna tag the people in the video for reference, I really would like their reactions too! @Midnight Delight @Charlotte LinLin @Twin Milf @Krusher1357 @SeaTonnes

I'm also thinking to make these public potentially, for your convenience too especially and I'll probably do a seperate compilation every 10 of these, so you can binge watch 10 of them at a time or so too!
:milaugh::milaugh: gold, gold, GOLD! these bring me many giggles. Fucking spot on 🤙
@SeaTonnes we've finally made it and the representation was immaculate :finally:

Doraemon was like the biggest manga in my country, even bigger than Dragonball.
I think it's big in Asia countries, but not very much in Westerns.
@GrandmasterChef Zonji do you concur?
Very Big YES! but not just Manga the Anime too.
Also Not Just Doraemon. Crayon Shinchan, Detective Conan, Konchū Monogatari: Minashigo Hatchi (basically Bambi but Bees), Cyborg kuro-chan, HxH, Bakusou Kyodai Let's & Go!, Yu Gi Oh, Law of ueki, Keroro Gunsou and Freaking Hamtaro (yes that orange Hamster) were really Big because it was televised.

Also yea Naruto basically talked into Zabuza into killing himself since he made him realize about his love for Haku lmao. I'm really looking forward to how it develops as the series goes on. But yea Zabuza is kick-ass and that scene where he kills corporate guy is my fav.
LOL!!! I love how you worded that! “Naruto basically talked Zabuza into killing himself”

I swear to you that’s Naruto’s secret ability!
Rock Lee won my heart with pure physical technique, always like unique power sets like tha
And yes i agree!!! Personally he has it harder than Naruto imo and sometimes i feel he should’ve been the protagonist.

Overall i love your reviews on the characters! Kakashi was always a decent fan fav and sakura…..well just keep reading, who knows? She’ll probably give you a good impression

Status
Not open for further replies.