Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
BW was a bore fest, the story was almost ok but they all talk like a discovery kids show, no wonder toddlers who were born in the late 00s fake like it, literally takes a bitch-less manbaby to nostalgia about that, and a bigger one to think the older and newer stuff is worse lmao

least Sword had the wild area who was pretty much what the overworld should be, in the dlc, and metric ton of qols and did some useful shite with the gyms, instead of boring going to the ropes, spec the, also based brit designs. If not for dex would be a 8.9/10.

Comparing it to the ds games manbabies pretend to feel emotional to is like comparing BotW to Bubsy though, switch, 3ds, gba and gbc games wash all the ds ones and fck them in the arse, I wonder why special needs cant deal with their weird feelings and need to force consensus over dumb games insstead
NOT ENOUGH INCEL INSULTS IN THIS POST!!!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
G

Gorosei Informer

I am a man of culture, I only play video games that allow me to make real money and crush pussy like @TruthoftheAins does each night :joker:
I can totally relate my Gigachad testorone emitting Adonis redpilled based brother. My Genshin Simp-act waifus don't talk back to me and talk shit and they never age, just like myself! I am still mentally a child like how they are still physically a chi-

(Disclaimer this is satire, I never played Genshin and I never will. I have far too much self respect for that.)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
BW was a bore fest, the story was almost ok but they all talk like a discovery kids show, no wonder toddlers who were born in the late 00s fake like it, literally takes a bitch-less manbaby to nostalgia about that, and a bigger one to think the older and newer stuff is worse lmao

least Sword had the wild area who was pretty much what the overworld should be, in the dlc, and metric ton of qols and did some useful shite with the gyms, instead of boring going to the ropes, spec the, also based brit designs. If not for dex would be a 8.9/10.

Comparing it to the ds games manbabies pretend to feel emotional to is like comparing BotW to Bubsy though, switch, 3ds, gba and gbc games wash all the ds ones and fck them in the arse, I wonder why special needs cant deal with their weird feelings and need to force consensus over dumb games stead

""Disgusting""

Kiddo really missing the paleontology joke that even preschoolers should catch, and shatting and malding on the gift of god that is Dracovish huh

wanted the baby monsters to look like Narutu emo bois too to make you less insecure LMAO its always the narutokids who wanna be pegged by Sasuke who sperg at dumb shite
@HA001 is this you? :seriously:

Ok now everyone talking about Pokemon. I want to ask for anime watcher, How far Pokemon World Coronation has been? Should Ash win it?
I want to watch Pokemon Aloha region cause it's Ash' biggest winning.
He should win it and then finally be retired as the MC, time to freshen things up. Journeys feels pretty final anyway compared to previous series.

G

Gorosei Informer

Todays the firsts day I seen someone use the word Femcel

And the irony was it coming from a Pokémon fan?hater?

Lmao
Incel used Blame Women! It wasn't very effective and it just hurt itself in it's confusion! What will it use next? Cope? Seethe? Mald?

It tried to use Attract on the female opposing "pokemon" but it failed and the "femcel Pokewomanz" fled! Incel accidentally used Repel, it's natural trait!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can totally relate my Gigachad testorone emitting Adonis redpilled based brother. My Genshin Simp-act waifus don't talk back to me and talk shit and they never age, just like myself! I am still mentally a child like how they are still physically a chi-

(Disclaimer this is satire, I never played Genshin and I never will. I have far too much self respect for that.)
This whole comment changed my worldview, now I am a sigma male with rippling muscles on my body AND in my brain, women are throwing themselves out of moving vehicles to barrel roll into my front yard, all my male friends just texted and said they have less testosterone than me, MY VEINS ARE BULGING AND MY MIND IS EXPLODING WITH NEW IDEAS, I AM NOW POWERFUL ENOUGH TO CALL PEOPLE “INCELS” ON THE MANGA FORUM AND THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT I CAN ACHIEVE WITH MY SWOLLEN DICK AND BALLS!!! :getnappaed::lunazing:

R

rubblerust

This whole comment changed my worldview, now I am a sigma male with rippling muscles on my body AND in my brain, women are throwing themselves out of moving vehicles to barrel roll into my front yard, all my male friends just texted and said they have less testosterone than me, MY VEINS ARE BULGING AND MY MIND IS EXPLODING WITH NEW IDEAS, I AM NOW POWERFUL ENOUGH TO CALL PEOPLE “INCELS” ON THE MANGA FORUM AND THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT I CAN ACHIEVE WITH MY SWOLLEN DICK AND BALLS!!! :getnappaed::lunazing:
You're way too good at this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Cuistot @ShinzoAbeReturns Stop hacking my account and writing shit like this, it makes me look too cool!! :josad::few:

G

Gorosei Informer

LMFAO! This deadass sounds like actual posts I've seen from incels too. These Gigachad Fascists who think The Handmaids Tale is a paradise for them.
Such a dangerous alpha nu male with all that energy, swagger, power! Lest we behold the truly ultimate and magificent specimen of a man and mankind alike!
Why women aren't throwing themselves at this incredible, Olympian sculpture of man, I'll never understand! They must be so out of his league! They can only dream to lick the sweat off his prime bull-like physique! Get cucked, libaries and libtards!

We desperately need state issued girlfriends so these poor suffering lonely chads won't have to suffer so much! Sexual and romantic poverty is real, dont ya know?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Status
Not open for further replies.