Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
He is one the of those genwunnner we left out of friend circle because he doesn't like to see us play Black and white that didn't have Charizard.
He has comeback to take revenge

Guy's like him are the reason Leon's ace is a Charizard and not a Galar Pokemon, even though Charizard isn't catchable in the wild in the base game :suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @djiayebee @Natalija @Midnight Delight Ghostly’s got an INCREDIBLE idea here (didn’t read the rest of his post but I’m SURE this was the main point he wanted me to take away from it), we’ve talked about this for years and now we finally have the groundswell of support we need to take this all the way to Washington!! :queenmoji::ultimoji::kailaugh:
Hahahahaha thank you! I've seen this come up genuinely by MGTOWers and Incels especially, the "Redpillers" and "Blackpillers" especially. I've been seeing videos deconstruction these new age manosphere BS nonsense and learned about insane shit like this.

It gets so much worse than this too.

Ahhh
I'm dying to see him at least beat Cynthia, her fanboys are gonna be so mad :joker:
Ahh the blonde girl. When is it? Are we close?
Post automatically merged:

He should win it and then finally be retired as the MC, time to freshen things up. Journeys feels pretty final anyway compared to previous series.
Who's next mc you think if they decided to prolong pokemon series?

D

Deleted member 83

This whole comment changed my worldview, now I am a sigma male with rippling muscles on my body AND in my brain, women are throwing themselves out of moving vehicles to barrel roll into my front yard, all my male friends just texted and said they have less testosterone than me, MY VEINS ARE BULGING AND MY MIND IS EXPLODING WITH NEW IDEAS, I AM NOW POWERFUL ENOUGH TO CALL PEOPLE “INCELS” ON THE MANGA FORUM AND THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT I CAN ACHIEVE WITH MY SWOLLEN DICK AND BALLS!!! :getnappaed::lunazing:
Why are you so good at this:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.