Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
I reversed time. It's 2021 again, nik still believes, his mafia is running wild, ZKK is on its way:finally:

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:
1061, I think. Might be later. Still not sure we're leaving Wano. If we do, we're coming back after something Blackbeard related.

Either way, Blackbeard's coming to Wano for Pluton, and if Oda offscreens it, I'M GOING TO SCREEEEEAAAAAAM

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I'd laugh so hard if the SH's logia nakama would be Enel. I'd laugh and celebrate so hard!

This may have some hope and truth to it too then?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/My...#An_Old_Enemy_Will_Join_the_Straw_Hat_Pirates

:neesama::finally::fransuper::ace:

Although I doubt it in seriousness as Nami as Zeus, is the "Thunder Witch" and Oda even said she would get his fruit if she had to get one...HOLD ON A MINUTE!

:chopoff::usoprice::luchosop::snoopy:

Also btw Enel and Nami also have some kind of shared connection for real due to "Birka" and such as @AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss can tell you! Or I can technically too lol.
Birka is Old Name of Sweden
Ancient Birka is in Moon
Enel and Imu are parallel to each other
Endgame is just skypiea 2.0
Enel was Natural enemy of Luffy
Nami is Natural enemy of Luffy
:pepebusi:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1061, I think. Might be later. Still not sure we're leaving Wano. If we do, we're coming back after something Blackbeard related.

Either way, Blackbeard's coming to Wano for Pluton, and if Oda offscreens it, I'M GOING TO SCREEEEEAAAAAAM
You know that any invasion of Wano makes no sense or no tension right? I mean because of what Oda said about Momo.

Wano is under plot armor.

Birka is Old Name of Sweden
Ancient Birka is in Moon
Enel and Imu are parallel to each other
Endgame is just skypiea 2.0
:pepebusi:
:finally:
Luffy Nami fought a god to ring the golden bell to tell the guy that the Golden Kingdom is real

Luffy Nami will fight a god to bring down the Gods and tell the world that a new era has arrived
Post automatically merged:

:suresure:
We can make so many good theories up bout Nami it’s so easy

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

:finally:
Luffy Nami fought a god to ring the golden bell to tell the guy that the Golden Kingdom is real

Luffy Nami will fight a god to bring down the Gods and tell the world that a new era has arrived
Post automatically merged:

:suresure:
We can make so many good theories up bout Nami it’s so easy
They defeated pirate God buggy too

Status
Not open for further replies.