Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
None among Tama, Carrot or Yamato should be added to the main cast. They are very late to the party to get actual storylines. Even the current main cast are getting half-baked roles now.

Among the three, Carrot would make some sense since she was with the Strawhats the longer. But her inactivity in Wano makes it very difficult to support her joining.

Yamato came in far too late and every single thing about him/her/them is forced. It was completely unnecessary to even introduce Yamato, because Yamato didn’t do anything in Onigashima that couldn’t written around by Oda.

Tama is another candidate that has no place among Straw Hats. She is only liked by LuNa fans. I remember four years ago, some LuNa fans were like "Tama has to join to rejig the story", while hoping for some interaction between Tama and Nami (somehow that's what ended up happening). But these LuNa fans need to know they are fighting a losing battle and will only add more baggage to the story to keep their agenda going for a little while.

Lol Kiku is terrible, couldn’t finish Kanjuro off TWICE
And nothing from her about Izo’s death(don’t give ts bullshit, as a writer Oda should’ve shown something)
stil baffling to me that Oda gave so much spotight to scabbards but basically off-screened their reaction to Ashura and Izo. Kiku should at least have had 1 or 2 pages thinking about her brother.
Wano's pacing is simply WEIRD.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
None among Tama, Carrot or Yamato should be added to the main cast. They are very late to the party to get actual storylines. Even the current main cast are getting half-baked roles now.

Among the three, Carrot would make some sense since she was with the Strawhats the longer. But her inactivity in Wano makes it very difficult to support her joining.

Yamato came in far too late and every single thing about him/her/them is forced. It was completely unnecessary to even introduce Yamato, because Yamato didn’t do anything in Onigashima that couldn’t written around by Oda.

Tama is another candidate that has no place among Straw Hats. She is only liked by LuNa fans. I remember four years ago, some LuNa fans were like "Tama has to join to rejig the story", while hoping for some interaction between Tama and Nami (somehow that's what ended up happening). But these LuNa fans need to know they are fighting a losing battle and will only add more baggage to the story to keep their agenda going for a little while.
thats exactly why caribou should be added to the main cast

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I’m afraid you have to hold that

:choppawhat:
Ngl I still think Vivi with the Revs may happen instead of joining the crew.

Alabasta have an army waiting which can be uses with the Revs

Also now her father has died who is gonna be the leader of Alabasta? I guess Koza but Oda hasn’t said anything about him in years.
With how vague Sabo saving Kuma was and her disappearance, I'm just hoping next arc is a Vegapunk/Revo arc and it ends with her joining

:choppawhat:
Ngl I still think Vivi with the Revs may happen instead of joining the crew.

Alabasta have an army waiting which can be uses with the Revs

Also now her father has died who is gonna be the leader of Alabasta? I guess Koza but Oda hasn’t said anything about him in years.
It depend.
If the crew is supposed to be finished at Jinbe, then yeah Vivi may stay with the revs.
But if Oda needs one more straw hat, I think only Vivi would make sense as far as existing characters go.

Status
Not open for further replies.