Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Man Pain Arc was so fucking good until the end
Sage Naruto looks so cool, I remember I was really looking forward to this form vs Sasuke Mangekyo, sadly never happened

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Aight, dickheads…my fiancé is going out of town this weekend which means I can chow down on as much junk and fast food as I please, where should I have dinner tonight?? inb4 anyone tells me “Eat shit and die,” that’s the plan right now but I want backup suggestions :cheers:
Sushi?
Attack an all you can eat salad bar until they kick you out?
Korean BBQ?
Tacos?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Man Pain Arc was so fucking good until the end
Sage Naruto looks so cool, I remember I was really looking forward to this form vs Sasuke Mangekyo, sadly never happened
putting a ''pot don't look'' there is the same as asking him to look

You know you love me , I know you care
Just shout whenever , and I'll be there
You are my love , you are my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart
Are we an item? girl, quit playin'
"We're just friends" , what are you sayin'?
Said, "There's another" , and looked right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Spoilers for Pot
Besides the coolness factor, Madara doesn't offer anything Tobi didn't which is my problem with him as an antagonist and especially hypothetical final villain. Obito led Akatsuki, murdered Naruto's parents, attacked Konoha, helped to murder the Uchiha Clan and manipulated Sasuke.

He later leads the war, resurrects the Juubi and becomes the Jinchuuriki first.

Madara only goes a little further and looks cool doing it, but has no connection to modern characters

It's going to get worse.

Oda is going to pull some really controversial shit, it will be interesting to see how it plays out in the different markets. I think the French will love the next few chapters, the Japanese will be mostly positive, and the American response will be a bipolar mess.

Do you think Act 4 is going to happen? I think we're going to go to Sphinx, and either get interrupted on the way their by Blackbeard, or get to Sphinx to see it ransacked and find out that Blackbeard stoles Ace and Whitebeard's corpses and made them Zombies to attack Wano.

I really think Marco is going to die, too. Man has too many death flags. I think Marco will die following his captain's orders, saving Luffy from Blackbeard.
Think it's over this will be the final act we got some hints about it as well. It would be weird to see anyone die to protect Luffy at this point with his overpowered godly fruit and all forms of advanced haki :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.