Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers for Pot
Besides the coolness factor, Madara doesn't offer anything Tobi didn't which is my problem with him as an antagonist and especially hypothetical final villain. Obito led Akatsuki, murdered Naruto's parents, attacked Konoha, helped to murder the Uchiha Clan and manipulated Sasuke.

He later leads the war, resurrects the Juubi and becomes the Jinchuuriki first.

Madara only goes a little further and looks cool doing it, but has no connection to modern characters
Tobi > Madara

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man Pain Arc was so fucking good until the end
Sage Naruto looks so cool, I remember I was really looking forward to this form vs Sasuke Mangekyo, sadly never happened
Screw the main characters.

What I disliked about Kishi is the Jonin level, how fucking trash some of them were is beyond me...

Spoilers for Pot
Besides the coolness factor, Madara doesn't offer anything Tobi didn't which is my problem with him as an antagonist and especially hypothetical final villain. Obito led Akatsuki, murdered Naruto's parents, attacked Konoha, helped to murder the Uchiha Clan and manipulated Sasuke.

He later leads the war, resurrects the Juubi and becomes the Jinchuuriki first.

Madara only goes a little further and looks cool doing it, but has no connection to modern characters
His non connection to modern characters could be seen as the point. He represents the old guard. Those who faught each other. He still holds grudges. His beliefs are outdated etc.....

Think it's over this will be the final act we got some hints about it as well. It would be weird to see anyone die to protect Luffy at this point with his overpowered godly fruit and all forms of advanced haki :yasu:
I think Oda is baiting us into believing Wano is over, and that Luffy is going to get humbled soon, to set up the fact that he's not at Pirate King level, yet. I still don't think Luffy can 1v1 a Yonkou.

Blackbeard is going to smack Luffy. Blackbeard injured Shanks when Shanks was fighting seriously. I have him with the Cerberus Fruit, a mythical zoan that allows the user to hold two more Fruits (three Fruits = three heads).

Also, there's no current reason for Luffy to want to chase after Blackbeard in the story. I feel like Oda needs to create a reason for Luffy to hate Blackbeard as much as he hated Kaido (since Blackbeard never really attacked Luffy with malice, just out of opportunity).

Do you think Blackbeard will move on Pluton, or someone else? Croc is still a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.