General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
They even went to my home town. Because they have no idea where I am now. I know it's because of the work contract but I don't know the specifics. It's nothing important I guess. Probably some legal obligation related to saying the contract is finished or I must attend something in the City Hall. It's whatever really.

I'm like a fugitive now waifubro. Commuted myself out of the country
could u not get jailed for this lol?

imagine u get a bounty poster now xD

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
could u not get jailed for this lol?

imagine u get a bounty poster now xD
Lmao that would be cool

"The Runaway Blue. Dead or Alive - 10 bucks"

I think I would get a fine or something. But I already have a ton of debt to pay to the banks in that country so a small fine is nothing. If I knew what I know today I would have used that money to go to Japan.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lmao that would be cool

"The Runaway Blue. Dead or Alive - 10 bucks"

I think I would get a fine or something. But I already have a ton of debt to pay to the banks in that country so a small fine is nothing. If I knew what I know today I would have used that money to go to Japan.
turn urself in for the bounty then escape the prison = infinite money lol

why only 10 bucks lmao

Mashiro Blue

this list is so rigged @Blue @AL sama
Oh wow Ichinose and Sakayanagi didn't even appear in the last episode lol

Kei is.. not worth the 1sr spot I think. She's nice and all and her design/art is top notch but that's about it. I prefer Ichinose.

I'm going to start watching Lyciris Recoil today.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Oh wow Ichinose and Sakayanagi didn't even appear in the last episode lol

Kei is.. not worth the 1sr spot I think. She's nice and all and her design/art is top notch but that's about it. I prefer Ichinose.

I'm going to start watching Lyciris Recoil today.
Yeah the charts are sadly rigged XD it's so certainly sure atp
CotE fans rigging it so hard, but I like Kei, I can see why she became best girl

also keep me updated with your Lycoris Recoil journey :beckmoji::myman: that anime is a real surprise box kek

Mashiro Blue

Yeah the charts are sadly rigged XD it's so certainly sure atp
CotE fans rigging it so hard, but I like Kei, I can see why she became best girl

also keep me updated with your Lycoris Recoil journey :beckmoji::myman: that anime is a real surprise box kek
Yeah Kei is nice xD

I've just watched two episodes of Lycoris Recoil.

Chisato has quite the reflexes. Dodging bullets up close. I can see that the series has potential

:endthis: