Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically, it's the practical aspect of radiology, similar to a nurse?
if you are into it then go for it, it's not sth i would personally go after since i don't like the contact with patients but that's personal to me, idk if it's you doing the radiology or you analyzing it, or both?
Because communication with patients is much less than that of nurses, I think it is a more suitable field for me
It's hard for me to see the blood and death of others

I propose a Goodman Grey t-shirt that says "I believe the raid will fail":goyea:
That one would sell well.
I would wear that in public
Post automatically merged:

Nah he knows im joking. He is the true Kid fan here of this site.
Actually im glad that TAC also became a Admin.
These two as Bogard top guys done very great work so far.
I'm pleasantly surprises by TAC's adminship

Because communication with patients is much less than that of nurses, I think it is a more suitable field for me
oh yeah definitely, it's a better choice than becoming nurse if you can't stand the points you mentioned
i think you'll be in a better position
just i don't know if radiology is stressful, i know that nurses are often in a very stressful environment and are looked down by doctors so maybe you should see what it is being a radiologist, maybe you should go to a hospital and talk to someone who did the studies?

offtopic
nurses in Germany are overworkes slaves that are treated like shit and underpaid so badly that they all turn into sadist earlier or later.
It's really sad.
Try to find a middle aged nurse that is NOT completely burned out and done with the world

Status
Not open for further replies.