Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 350 update of Naruto let's go
:steef:

Starting with the Gaara Rescue Arc
Mentioning the Kakashi flashback real quick, it was definitely a good backstory that shows how Kakashi got his Sharingan eye as well as how he learned his current morals and mindset. Definitely a sad reveal to how Kakashi got his cool eye powers. RIP Tobi, I mean Obito.

Yea sadly I do know about that little reveal. It was in a time before I even considered reading/watching Naruto. However, it won't distract from a good reveal when it finally comes up. Tobi is weirdly a very charming character with how he seems to be basically the comedic relief. Gonna be quite a shock when he drops the act for more serious moments.

As per usual when it comes to time skips characters get a change to their wardrobe and a buff to their fighting style. I like the current changes that I've seen so far, though I guess I could say I kinda miss Naruto's orange suit. It's all fine though.

Though with the 3rd's Grandson I'm hoping he picks up Enma or something cool instead of getting more advanced pervy Jutsus
You can have both ya know. Ask Jiraya.
:lusalty:

Sakura definitely has a nice power-up as well, I said that I really liked Tsunade's extreme strength style and I'm glad that it stuck with Sakura. That healing stuff is also really handy as well.

Gaara being the next leader of the Sand clan was a surprise, it was also a surprise to see him beaten by the blonde fella from that Akatsuki group. If there's anything that I learned while reading through these chapters is that this group is definitely not a joke. FIghts with these fellas have been resulting in death from our cast of heroes. (RIP Asuma + Granny Chiyo).

I was a little annoyed that Gaara lost since it's the first we've seen him post-time skip but whatever he'll make up for it. I'm looking forward to Ol Rock Lee's new moves as well when he goes all out.

Even Katashi got a little boost which was nice. It was fun seeing him blow off that Blonde prick's arm.

Though that reminds me in that little encounter with Itachi and Jobber Guy there apparently is a drawback with loss eyesight when using fancy moves from the Sharigan. That might be a concern later for our main users like Sasuke, Itachi, or even Kakashi.

I am glad that Sakura got a solid W against that puppet guy, I'm pretty sure that's a first for her in the series. Better late than never honestly. But yea that was definitely a fun fight to see.

About Gaara's current condition I'm kinda hopin he didn't get nerfed too hard when he had that ritual done on him. We need more Gaara greatness going forward.

Now for that bridge recon mission
CARROT IS A DIRTY FUCKIN RA- Oh hey he redeemed himself

This arc introduces us to emo Sasuke himself Carrot. It's funny since I knew he would be a replacement for Ol' Sasuke but the other characters really pointed that out as well lol.

He seems like a nice lad, it's nice to see his development as a emotionless robot to a true human being. Which will make it hurt even more if/when he dies. Cause that is the sad fate of all robot characters that gain the power of emotion. I'm a fan of Carrot's power to use drawings in order to do his moves. Looking forward to seeing how that develops. Overall I like him, depending on where he goes he may be fav material in the future.

Btw it's nice to see that Choji has more control over his expansion jutsu. That'll be fun to look out for as well. I forgot to mention but Kiba should definitely be much stronger now as well now that his little puppy is big doge now.

But yea this arc we have Carrot and Yamato join the crew which is pretty nice. Yamato was kinda weird at first with his quirk of being creepy but he's been kinda growing on me. It helps that he's able to use such a unique Jutsu such as wood. Kinda wish I had the ability to make a house out of thin air like that as well rip.

Apparently, Orochimaru regained the use of his arms after the body swap? I kinda missed it so it seemed like the case. But hey overall he's a dangerous fella with or without his arms.

Seeing Naruto in some kind of beserk mode was definitely something else. Kinda like monster Chopper in a way. If he's able to eventually control that he'll be big danger in no time. Kinda scary to think about what would happen when he eventually goes full 9-tails mode (which I see actually happening).

Kabuto continues to be a filthy rat and they should've killed him when he was tied up.

I was not expecting Carrot to basically be a quadruple agent. Backstabbed Team Kakashi to Backstab Orochimaru to the reveal that his whole thing was assassinating Sasuke the whole time to backstabbing the person who sent him on that mission in the first place. Really funny stuff.

Though with that in mind, it seems like Naruto is a bit more fiery than usual. Like he was always on the brash side but it seems like he's more prone to snapping at people. As long as it doesn't jeopardize anything I can roll with it fine.

Now with the Sasuke reveal. Fella has a cool outfit and a cool sword now. Definetly a dangerous fella, especially as he grows more and more.

Now for the fights against the immortal fellas from Akatsuki.

God damn these guys were tough customers able to beat and kill 2 demon fellas as well as kill one of the established cast with Asuma. They definitely had their fates coming to them. As cool as immortality is, there's a guarantee at an eventual fate worse than death. Shikamaru picking up Asuma's smoking habit got me like
:okay:

But it works for a passing of the torch kinda thing.

I gotta also say that their leader has the most cliche villain goal ever with "world domination" wonder how that's gonna develop as well.
:milaugh:

Immortal guys were fun villains, having a damage transfer ability is fuckin deadly when you can't die. If Shikamaru or Ino had something like that then they'd be a hell of a lot more dangerous. Since he got buried and not killed there's maybe a chance that Mr. Immortal eventually comes back but probably not tbh.

Shikamaru continues to deliver since he came up with a solid plan to weaken one immortal and help take down another. I always love seeing his plans come into action.

As usual the training segments with Naruto are aways fun to watch. I'm glad we're Pokemon now since we see how elements interact with each other. Combination stuff also sets up for more creative Jutsus down the line. That shuriken Rasengan was kick ass, I am waiting for the moment that Naruto actually throws the thing instead of just smashing baddies with it.

It's gonna be fun to see when he figures out his second element and how he adds that to the Jutsu as well.

Now on to the elephant in the room.

SASUKE FUCKIN KILLED OROCHIMARU, WHAT WHAT WHAT???
:shocking::shocking::shocking:

Imma be real honest and say that this moment puts Sasuke into my favs list. The dude is a full-blown indie now instead of some snake losers puppet. idk why but seeing him be for his own goals and not the goals of others is cool to see. Granted he killed a massively nerfed Orochimaru, but hey you gotta use your advantages like a true Shinobi would.

His little team that he's putting together seems neat as well. Suigetsu took Zabuza's sword, another nice passing of the torch moment. Nothing much of Kaaren but she seems to have tricks up her sleeve. And that last guy who name escapes me seems a bit wild. But I'm definitely interested in how these fellas develop.

I'm also curious if his lover Naruto is gonna get jealous...
:shocking:
No Gamabunta hype sadly, but overall some really interesting developments. I hope the star-crossed lovers Naruto and Sasuke meet up again.

Also Eten, I saw that cover that your pfp is based off of so that was neat to see as well.

@NikaInParis @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Jaguark101 @Pringles @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion
@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios
DAMN BRO THAT WAS MAD QUICK!!! I’m glad you enjoyed the series that much bro! You’re nearly half way through and yeah Shikamaru is one of my faves 😂😂😂

and hidan was one of my fav akatsuki because he reminded me of dante from devil may cry. But yeah it does suck asuma died and what mot but trust me it only strengthens Shikamaru’s character!!!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
DAMN BRO THAT WAS MAD QUICK!!! I’m glad you enjoyed the series that much bro! You’re nearly half way through and yeah Shikamaru is one of my faves 😂😂😂

and hidan was one of my fav akatsuki because he reminded me of dante from devil may cry. But yeah it does suck asuma died and what mot but trust me it only strengthens Shikamaru’s character!!!
I'm having a fantastic time with it, every arc so far has been consistently great as well
Very glad I picked it up cause I could've never known the glory that is Gamabunta
:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.