Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh the leakers are retarded, you shouldn't expect much from them. It's probably taken them 5 days to go through the chapter.
@Lance_Dragonite biggest retard
@ScotchInformer retard
@SDfear retard
At least they have something to give to the community and not like others only complain and insult because they don’t get their ass pampered like from mommy.

i don’t tolerate insults here, no matter whom against. Consider this as warning.

That's not true
They cannot risk leaks(mainly pictures) one week before
By now Shueisha already knows some info leaked with all the fuss over Yamato not joining. This is bullshit because every time WSJ is on break we get spoilers a week early. It's clearly just the usual tantrum of Ledon, but this time he went too far just because he didn't like the chapter.

that’s not the point, because they are doing you a favour, they are not raping you. so you just have to accept things as they are, maybe without insulting would be even better
i mean, i really do understand if you complain about the time lapse between first hints and spoilers release, but if you just complain about the timing of first release then it’s not correct imo.
this is a discussion that has already taken place millions of times by the way

People here jump at any turd that gets thrown at their feet. Doesn't make it any less retarded. What's more likely is that no one who's active on here has access to the magazine early. It's only a couple of people world wide and out of those it's even less who are leakers.
you are just making assumptions.
We know for sure that Scotch and Lance have the chapter and then they send the spoilers to other trustworthy people that post them. if you don’t know things you shouldn’t make assumptions

Jm2345 is like Worstgen's Arthur Fleck (Joker), a man who collapsed after reaching the fringes of spoiler society, when someone (leaks) could have helped him, ignored him and now he's gone crazy and will show the whole society your madness.
My father... was a leaker... and he would take One Piece hints... and use them... to bait my mother on WorstGen...

Status
Not open for further replies.