Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter what Redon said, not many people here even like the fucker, spoilers usually drop a weak before during WSJ break.

But because Redon is a bitch and the other leakers follow him around like a saint, spoilers won't drop.
That's not true
They cannot risk leaks(mainly pictures) one week before

They are as good as real one maybe even better :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Talk to me :amazing:
i appreciate that

WSJ break not Oda break. Spoilers are usually out by now. Wasting my time that's why.

@Lance_Dragonite go fuck yourself. No one here likes you, we just use you for spoilers.

You start crying when someone posts spoilers before you, you big fat baby. Grow tf up.
man here is really addicted

What about 106? Why did he post leaks?

They can risk it but they're too bitch made.
106 has stopped doing it because of the toxicity of some fans…
by the way i don’t like the fact that they are posting early hints and then they do not release spoilers, but since what they do is risky on its own, why should they risk even more? you cant complain if you don’t take any risk

106 has stopped doing it because of the toxicity of some fans…
by the way i don’t like the fact that they are posting early hints and then they do not release spoilers, but since what they do is risky on its own, why should they risk even more? you cant complain if you don’t take any risk
That’s like saying you can’t complain about rape if you haven’t been raped.
Of course I can fucking complain.

you’re just as retarded as the leakers.

He knows and he doesn't care

The caught him
No they didn’t catch him. He stopped.

Yeh the leakers are retarded, you shouldn't expect much from them. It's probably taken them 5 days to go through the chapter.
@Lance_Dragonite biggest retard
@ScotchInformer retard
@SDfear retard
What makes you think any of those 3 have the plug? Here's a hint: They don't. There's a reason why it's usually Redon who leaks shit first and why we wait for his confirmation. The number of people who have access to the magazine early is incredibly small.

Jm2345 is like Worstgen's Arthur Fleck (Joker), a man who collapsed after reaching the fringes of spoiler society, when someone (leaks) could have helped him, ignored him and now he's gone crazy and will show the whole society your madness.
you r good with metaphors

What makes you think any of those 3 have the plug? Here's a hint: They don't. There's a reason why it's usually Redon who leaks shit first and why we wait for his confirmation. The number of people who have access to the magazine early is incredibly small.
@Lance_Dragonite is likely the same person Redon is you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.