Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe Yamato isn’t joining the crew after such a big focus for the last 76 chapters. She has a total of 409 panels as of 1049, half of Zoro’s and a hundred shy of Sanji and only 60 shy of Linlin.

And all these characters were introduced in Act 1 or 2 of Wano, Yamato got such a massive focus in Onigashima and Oda is leaving her behind so she can… emulate Oden

:ohreally: Wtf is wrong with this writing?! How did Oda think this was good
That’s not emulating Oden though

Leaving Wano behind without thinking about the people would be emulating Oden in the worst way possible

This is growth and that’s good. I’ll actually prefer this outcome if Oda explains it the way I think he will

Please Lord in Heaven let the 3 nakamas thing on the Sunny be a joke. The past decade of this manga has demonstrated Oda can't even divide up screentime/development between the SHs we already have. Like I can take 3 people becoming more honorary Vivis that are forgotten about for years at a time but not that many being new permanent travel companions.
i made my peace with background strawhats and so should you

Luffy Zoro Nami Usopp Sanji are the main characters, the rest are honestly background and it is what it is ... so yeah adding 3 more background characters wont bother me that much

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
3 more nakama on the Sunny? I just have one question. Exactly how many people (excluding Zeus) are on the Sunny at the end of the chapter?
  1. 10
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
Anyway, garbage arc overall. Thank god it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.