Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the following characters were completely mismanaged:
  1. Hiyori: Served no purpose. Not even as fan service.
  2. Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Ashura Douji: having all 3 were overkill. Oda should had just kept Ashura to illustrate Wano's suffering. Keep one of Denjiro/Kawamatsu if Hiyori is to be kept.
  3. Yamato: If Oda intended Yamato/Luffy to take down Kaido together, I would've supported it, but the way it ended, he/she did not need to be in the story. I think a better story would've been that Yamato was Oden's daughter and Kaido adopted her and tried to make her his prodigy.
  4. Orochi's ninja squad (forgot their name) - I could have accepted it if Nami/Robin defeated them in the castle.
  5. Drake - didn’t do anything. Waste of potential by including him in Wano.
  6. Toko/Tama - Only one of them should have been included. Both was overkill.
  7. Ushimaru: Didn’t need to be there at all.
  8. The Yakuza bosses: No. Even the old man Hyogoro is unnecessary.
  9. Numbers: Honestly not bothered by them either way. But unnecessary inclusions nonetheless.
  10. Bepo/Penguin/Sachi - Oda should have left them somewhere else like he did in Dressrosa. Would've been more palatable to know that they weren’t here to begin with.
Stop reading Three piece.

Monet better be still alive. She’s the only harpy & logia, and the only present time a character eats a DF is Sabo, and it’s for Ace. Other times are BBP’s. Vivi has no connection with Monet, and not a villain like BBP, so her eating Monet’s DF is definitely out of her character

Monet is coming back

:cheers:

they posted pictures of a storm and said it isn't the coverpage, my conclusion is that right when the strawhats have sailed away kaido comes out of the hole and says that it is really hard to die. when he transforms into a dragon it begins to storm. but he is heavily injured, so not that big of a threat.

Anyone find it strange how Luffy had a giant fucking fleet that pledged allegiance to him and never considered trying to contact them to help against kaido?

Deadass, Tama was a pointless character. Oda could have just brought back the grand fleet, the fodder Oda wasted like 50 chapters in dressrosa developing, in order to fix the whole numbers disadvantage.
Not really, remember luffy doesn’t recognize his fleet as that. In his eyes they’re just free men doing what they like.

Read the spoiler... By that logic so are Momo and Kinemon.
By that logic so will Momo and Kinemon

Luffy was just being nice
Obviously not, since Momo is the Shogun and Kinemon is a retainer. Yamato is neither and is just exploring an area she was never able to actually explore. She wants to do what Oden did, so she'll run all over Wano, just like he did, and then join Luffy, just like Oden did Whitebeard.

Its not that hard. She's going to be on Luffy's ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.