Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kishimoto sucks with writing female characters period, anime ver of the fights left a stronger impression on me so I was so surprised rereading Naruto currently, like the Hinata part in Pain arc, girl used her blue punches and was immediately down the NEXT PANEL, like wtf
Isn’t this supposedly her time to shine? Like in the anime she goes back and forth a bit and was still a fodder but it was way more emotional and well conveyed
:josad:
ngl the first half of Shippuden was good but the constant going back and fourth between deciding between Sakura and Hinata was so ass. He should have just done Naruto x Sasuke

Anyone find it strange how Luffy had a giant fucking fleet that pledged allegiance to him and never considered trying to contact them to help against kaido?

Deadass, Tama was a pointless character. Oda could have just brought back the grand fleet, the fodder Oda wasted like 50 chapters in dressrosa developing, in order to fix the whole numbers disadvantage.
The Fleet would get massacred by gifters

Obviously not, since Momo is the Shogun and Kinemon is a retainer. Yamato is neither and is just exploring an area she was never able to actually explore. She wants to do what Oden did, so she'll run all over Wano, just like he did, and then join Luffy, just like Oden did Whitebeard.

Its not that hard. She's going to be on Luffy's ship.
I hope she joins because I really won't her too and what weird is how so much time pass she should have explore long time ago

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
So does this mean yamato and the others will join in the final war or before it. Feels a bit useless then they'll have a minimum of 50 panels max screentime.

Obviously not, since Momo is the Shogun and Kinemon is a retainer. Yamato is neither and is just exploring an area she was never able to actually explore. She wants to do what Oden did, so she'll run all over Wano, just like he did, and then join Luffy, just like Oden did Whitebeard.

cope, she got the same goodbye as Kinemon and Momo. They all join together or they don't :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Read the spoiler. But hey she will come back with Tama and maybe Vivi as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.