Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bro the final war was full of retcons
I can’t think of a single one, if anything Kisbimoto was very good with connecting early lore and late lore

Shukaku being the priests name was fixed from the early series in that late flashback, it was always the Ichibie’s name and The priest Jinchuuriki was wrongfully known as that.

Sharingan derives from the byakugan like Kishi said

8 Gates being a power beyond the Hokage

With what? I'm fine how it turned out. Guves Jinbe time to stretch his legs before Yamato is integrated.
I hope she joins because I really won't her too and what weird is how so much time pass she should have explore long time ago
She will, as she said she will and as Luffy said she will. She never explored Wano because she spent her life in chains that would explode if she left Onigashima. This is the only time shes been able to.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Anyone find it strange how Luffy had a giant fucking fleet that pledged allegiance to him and never considered trying to contact them to help against kaido?

Deadass, Tama was a pointless character. Oda could have just brought back the grand fleet, the fodder Oda wasted like 50 chapters in dressrosa developing, in order to fix the whole numbers disadvantage.
Not the best idea
The grand fleet have their mini adventure.
Some of them involved in reverie, other's went on to recruit territories like Barto

Read the spoiler. But hey she will come back with Tama and maybe Vivi as well.
Maybe learn to read in general. It says she'll explore Wano first, like Oden. Oden ran all over Wano and then left. This isn't rocket science. She and Luffy have both said she's joining the crew. This is the same thing Jinbe did.

So?
Luffy is a blank slate that oda can do whatever he wants with.
What kinda argument is that? Kishi can also do whatever he wants lol
Luffy mentioned multiple times that he has to become stronger to protect his friends, which is why he accepted to train for 2 years. He didn’t say ah fuck that, i just will magicaly get stronger. Just because he didn’t lecture anybody with training doesn’t make everything that Luffy did irrelevant. Luffy used to train more Pre-TS. Now it’s literally learn advanced versions of Haki in mete hours or just get your ass beat until you PU. He is the first one after hundreds of years to awaken the Nika Nika no mi. Did he do it by training? No he did it by dying lol
I don’t see how that is much different from Naruto.

I know people loved to shit on Naruto because he was the choosen one, but the same thing applies to Luffy, but OP fans are stil coping.

Status
Not open for further replies.