Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Hinata Naruto makes 0 sense when you realise he’s a guy who came from nothing who wants to be a Hokage from nothing but hard work and then he marries into the main richest clan in the Village??
Kishimoto realized it doesn’t make sense as well so he made Naruto realized “he doesn’t actually love Sakura his crush on her was because he wants to beat Sasuke” in The Last
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The saddest thing about the spoiler reveal is the carrot fans acting like they have hope... pray for them
Like I said earlier, the haters being right about Yamato is nowhere near a guarantee that everything else is gonna go their way…but totally respectable and levelheaded people like @Wiwi clearly need a W, so they’re clinging to it for dear life :josad:

Kishimoto realized it doesn’t make sense as well so he made Naruto realized “he doesn’t actually love Sakura his crush on her was because he wants to beat Sasuke” in The Last
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
The fact that the pairings were treated so important to the final ending is what pissed me off the most. It’s like this is the ending and you just went for the ones that were most popular in your home country rather then ones that make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.