Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yamato wishes she was even a tenth of what Nami or even Robin are, Nami >>>>>>>> Yamato

Yamato was just a fanservice-y, money-making machine of a character who Wano could've done without. Find another way to stall Kaido after Luffy's defeat in 1013, and Yamato being removed doesn't affect the story at all. Nami has actually affected the plot in major ways several times and has had proper character growth and development just like the actual Straw Hats, Yamato doesn't belong in the crew.
Tell em.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hiyori is a bitch
Once she got Denjiro and powers back

She forgotten about Grandmaster ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy she slept with ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy who saved him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy who trained his bro ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Be fucking thankful Zoro wasn't linked with her anymore after saving her ass. She's a fucking retarded Kozuki ass bitch from bitchass Wano full of frauds.

If Zoro make out with her it would be only for Zoro protecting Wano EoS.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
@Topi Jerami
Bro.

You telling me that character who was introduced 90 chapters deep into the arc, has no fucking personality, screams about some retard and thinks she's him, only linked with Straw Hats because MUH ACE, didn't join the crew and Oda didn't lose his sanity?

WHO COULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT?

I told you once, I will tell you again.

Ohio's where I'm from.
JAKE PAULERS NUMBER ONE!
:suresure:

Honestly I respect the sacrifice bon made for luffy but I hope we never have to hear his stupid flamboyant voice again. It is by far my least favorite aspect of the entire series. All of those newcomma people are the cringiest group, it's like if jojos buttfucking adventure were represented as one piece characters.
Franky, Bentham, and Jango are literally different flavors of the same voice. So you will always hear Bentham's voice in some capacity because Franky is still around. I'm pretty sure there's a quote from Oda somewhere that he literally wanted Franky's voice to be like Bentham's.

If Yamatro is not the 10th crewmember of Luffy then who will it be this late in the series? We're entering the last saga for god's sake. Imagine the last member only joins on the last arc of the series? What shit is that!?
she needs to join before the black beards fight

there is 11 bb pirates vs 10 strawhats

Status
Not open for further replies.