Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't care about Bon Clay (best bro) because he is not hot enough the represent the alphabet people :whitepress:
Honestly I respect the sacrifice bon made for luffy but I hope we never have to hear his stupid flamboyant voice again. It is by far my least favorite aspect of the entire series. All of those newcomma people are the cringiest group, it's like if jojos buttfucking adventure were represented as one piece characters.

He can have his opinion but Oda went on interview this week said Nami was his favourite female character and one of his favourites in general
:gokulaugh:
Yamato wishes she was even a tenth of what Nami or even Robin are, Nami >>>>>>>> Yamato

Yamato was just a fanservice-y, money-making machine of a character who Wano could've done without. Find another way to stall Kaido after Luffy's defeat in 1013, and Yamato being removed doesn't affect the story at all. Nami has actually affected the plot in major ways several times and has had proper character growth and development just like the actual Straw Hats, Yamato doesn't belong in the crew.

Carrot ainโ€™t going to sneak after all since there are literally 5 CoO users in the crew. It would be fucking dumb if a Yonkoโ€™s ship gets infiltrated and no one with haki notices that

Hiyori is a bitch
Once she got Denjiro and powers back

She forgotten about Grandmaster ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy she slept with ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy who saved her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the guy who trained her bro ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah i don't care for her

I just wanted she joined to be hypetool for the wings eventually :datas:
It doesn't matter if she'd join or not.

Nothing changes the dynamic between Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Yamato wishes she was even a tenth of what Nami is, Nami >>>>>>>> Yamato

Yamato was just a fanservice, money-making machine of a character who Wano could've done without. Find another way to stall Kaido after Luffy's defeat in 1013, and Yamato being removed doesn't affect the story at all.
That dude ain't even a Yamato fan, he's literally an incel lol.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Honestly I respect the sacrifice bon made for luffy but I hope we never have to hear his stupid flamboyant voice again. It is by far my least favorite aspect of the entire series. All of those newcomma people are the cringiest group, it's like if jojos buttfucking adventure were represented as one piece characters.
:snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.