Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if oda didn't care he would have said "i'm gonna a stay in wano and live here because i want to be oden, a samurai of wano"

instead we get this "pls luffy, remember to pick me in the future, i'm one of you remember?"

that's the sign of a man who knows, cares and fear his own decisions
Does she actually beg to be on the ship this chapter?

As a fans of Saori Hayami, it realize I am making a mistake here. Well, If Oda-sensei focused on characters voiced by senior voice actors (the straw Hats), then I'll just said "Go Ahead, Oda. You can keep making more characters voiced by elder talents all you want like that" with a death stares towards Eichiiro Oda-sensei. I believe Oda-sensei did that because there are cults from Japan and Non-Japan, who are good at Japanese, demands Oda to stop Yamato fans' riots.

Actually, in my heart, I was crying, tantrum, enraged, and felt betrayed by the eldest author in the world. The truth is, the reason why I became fans of Yamato is not because she has power etc. But it's because she is voiced by SAORI HAYAMI #saorihayami , who voiced Yor Forger from Spy X Family, and curently voicing a character from another anime "Lion Ryuu" from Light Novel-based DanMachi and Yuuri from the airing "Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii" anime, Rose Ruby from RWBY, and will be the voice actress of Oyuki from the rebooted Urusei Yatsura. I am one of that cute superstar's fans and I admit I wasn't that crazy UNTIL she became the voice of a future Straw Hat (which turns out she isn't a straw hat).

When I am seeing this confirmed spoiler, I started to quit reading One Piece, stopped watching One Piece anymore, it's because I can't totally resist and accept seeing Ms. Saori's career in voicing Yamato ended like that when chapter 1057 is animated. People will see me as a FOOL and I accept it besides I also realized I am overreacting the whole time. Although, some people regards my behavior as m choice cause "Watching/Reading One Piece or NOT" is MY CHOICE and people can't stop me.

It's not because I don't like the plot, and I highly respect the animations as well and I even like the characters too. But the reasons I quit became One Piece fans because ONE PIECE AND TOEI NEVER REALIZED that they should have needed the most wanted resources: YOUNGER TALENTS who are on the same level as Saori Hayami or Akari Kito or Tomori Kusonoki or Natsuki Hanae or Satoshi Hino or Tomokazu Sugita, those who are most demanded and most admired and currently more popular than voice actors of One Piece.

In here, this comments, I don't have any intentions to troll or badmouthing Oda and Toei and the whole communities from every social media including Reddit Twitter Instagram Youtube and Disqus, but the whole lectures from me are sad truths and weaknesses from One Piece that I learned since 2015. If Oda realized the weakness of One Piece when he compared his anime with others (Like Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Komi Can't Communicate, etc.), he will make Yamato as NEw Straw Hat Crew. Besides, Yamato will gives a variety in One Piece family: While most Straw Hats members' voice actors are senior veterans and elders, Yamato herself is the only one who is voiced by a currently popular "Young Talents" Saori Hayami. I know it's kind of racial, but it's quiet awesome, right ? Saori Hayami empowers the entire voices of Straw Hat family by voicing as Yamato (If She finally on Luffy's ships).

As you can see, I am 85% complaining about One Piece in the voice casting. I am so sorry. I know in casting Toei and other anime studios even Ghibli and Ufotable themselves are trying to match the voices from actors with a character they created, and I know the casting director is also testing the voice actors out there, although some casting staffs are the same as the entire Otaku in the world who admires "Blooming Flowers" aka YOUNGSTERS. But the only thing that confuses me until now, why there are no senior elder veteran voice actors from One Piece and Dragon Ball who won the seiyuu awards and Newtype Anime Awards. Even some seniors (Kenjiro Tsuda, Megumi Ogata, Kamiya Hiroshi, Inoue Kikuko, Takehito Koyasu, etc.) tbh are actually more skillful than rest of voice actors of One Piece Family.

Trust me, if Loki turns out to be a girl people will start simping her (again) and will forget other female candidates. I have a hunch that Oda will pull this kind of shit to bait

:kobeha:
loki in marvel has had female bodies. the tricker god having a not defined sex makes sense. but after yamato if you think he's gonna make something out of it it's officially your problem

Disgusting. That guy wasted 2 years of panels for yamato and now she won't join in the final chapter of the arc. What was the point of this character? Make volume 100 cover putting ace on it? if she hadn't existed, maybe Zoro, Kaido, Usopp or idk Franky could have had more development. Kaido had 3 pages of flashback. Kaido, the villain.

I don't understand this choice. Read 1055 again, Momonosuke freed Yamato, and now this shit.

Amazing how this character went (for me) from "ok" to "i fucking hope she dies" in just one chapter.

And now? How can Luffy fight BB without the tenth member?

Status
Not open for further replies.