Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected Yamato is not joining for sure, I think Oda really is careful about the power levels in the straw hats and our commanders here are Zoro and Sanji only maybe Usopp will be the third and maybe not

I’m guessing once caribou goes to Teach and tells him about pluton, he will try to invade wano.

Teach brings down the walls and destroys the country. Momo flees along with Kinemon and Yamato.

Then the 3 will join Luffy for the final stretch of the journey. Momo= Oden; Yamato and Kin= Inu and Neko.
Momo is one of the most important characters in OP. He needs to be there when the SHs reach Laugh Tale.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

More personality doesn't mean better personality. Those Nami traits are undesirable and toxic, people like her are worthless
I am asking you the same question again.
What personality does Yamato have ? How I am going to compare without knowing kind of personality Yamato have?

I’m guessing once caribou goes to Teach and tells him about pluton, he will try to invade wano.

Teach brings down the walls and destroys the country. Momo flees along with Kinemon and Yamato.

Then the 3 will join Luffy for the final stretch of the journey. Momo= Oden; Yamato and Kin= Inu and Neko.
Momo is one of the most important characters in OP. He needs to be there when the SHs reach Laugh Tale.
imagine telling the OP fandom the battle with teach is gonna be onigashima 2: electric boogaloo
we just spend 4 years there, i bet people will take it well

G

Gorosei Informer

I need this shit for wano :josad::josad:
Absolutely true lmao. If I ever have to read Wano again or see it in the anime or w/e, it will be too soon. I never want to read this arc again no matter how long time passes. At least other series I can look back and think "THANK FUCK WE DIDNT SPEND 4 YEARS ON SOME RANDOM SAMURAI FETISH, RUROUNI KENSHIN WANNABE BUT GONE HORRIFICALLY WRONG ARC!"

I can't believe Oda was his assistant and he gives us the most insulting tribute to his own culture and Rurouni Kenshin too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiichiro_Oda

Yes I know Samurai are heavily romanticised like pirates, vikings, cowboys etc BUT it almost feels like either Oda is trolling/hates his country, us, samurai etc as well as Rurouni Kenshin and Watsuki or he dropped the ball this hard because of his mental state or just his writing style and such too.

Wano should never have been a 4 year arc especially as Dressrosa felt too long at 2 years long which is too long and was also extremely overbloated/oversaturated and dragged out.
Not only repeating the same mistakes as before but literally doubling down on them too!

Me right now with Wano:

I hope it’s not teach because he never showed any interest in the ancient weapons.

Who protects the People of Wano then?

What happens to the rest of the Scabbards, Tama, Toko, Hiyori?

loki in marvel has had female bodies. the tricker god having a not defined sex makes sense. but after yamato if you think he's gonna make something out of it it's officially your problem
Looking in Norse mythology was a man, he was just able to change at will with magic. That's how he turned himself into a female horse to distract thors horse. Then after getting fucked by thors horse, loki stayed in female horse form long enough to give birth to a horse that oden then rode into battle. Oden rode his grand-horse into battle.

Since there are so many flamboyant pronoun people in this forum there's something for you to go think about

Status
Not open for further replies.