Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Just like his job was to kill Kaido, or be Ryuma oh wait he is not. His job is to be the fighter crewmate. Luffys job as stated by him since Arlong park is to beat the shit out of the main bad guy cause thats all he knows to do.
Just like his job is to always take out those who Luffy cannot, starting from Mr1 onwards.
Just like how Zoro got to deal with a guy that is tougher than Kaido.
Meanwhile weak Rupee lost 6 times and died once to a guy less tough than King...

The whole arc was about beating tough-skinned dinos and dragons and Zoro has beaten the toughest.
It didnt cross your mind or you knew that already, just like you knew that I was right the whole time when you saw just how lame Rupee was on rooftop while Zoro was the big daddy of rooftop? :myman:

This is bad as Luffy will never have a crew as strong as Roger, Shanks or Rocks.

In fact his core crew is weaker than Kaido's and Big Mom's core crew.

His promise to Shanks about returning the hat when he had a stronger crew than him was all a lie.

Oda giving Luffy the Nika Fruit( instead ofnjust hsving him train and awaken regukar Gomu Gomu fruit) and then this not living up to Shanks promise.

He has effectviely killed every part of Luffy's character.

His crew will need help against Blackbeard's crew, even whenbhe faces blackbeard 1 v 1.

Even Roger's crew had 4 CoC users on it.

Like I said before, Oda made a grave error and killed his manga.

Its that bad as Luffy will never havea crew as strong as Roger, Shanks or Rocks.

His promise to Shanks about returning the hat when he had a stronger crew than him was all a lie.

Oda giving Luffy the Nika Fruit( instead ofnjust hsving him train and awaken regukar Gomu Gomu fruit) and then this not living up to Shanks promise.

His crew will need help against Blackbeard's crew, even whenbhe faces blackbeard 1 v 1.

I love legitimate factual One Piece slander :yearight:

Its that bad as Luffy will never havea crew as strong as Roger, Shanks or Rocks.

I think the SHP's will still end up as the strongest. It works out when Sanji becomes a full fledged Top Tier with all other crew members being commander level.

Status
Not open for further replies.