Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. We have gotten "Post" arcs for the two major and generally considered best sagas in OP, Water 7 and Marineford. Oda probably had plans like Ryuma grave visit and shit whuch woulda been cool. But Film Red, he had to rush to include shanks for the sweet sweet movie money. But hey, at least he's having FUN

W7 post arc:steef:
One of the first volume I bought was 45.
Garp's introduction, Koby and Helmeppo return, introduction of the concept of the four emperors, reveal that Dragon is Luffy's father, Usopp coming back in the crew, Franky joining, Aokiji talk with Robin, Straw Hat getting a new ship, Shanks showing his conqueror haki on WB's ship, WB vs Shanks dialogue and clash, start of Ace vs Blackbeard....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sasaki was so cool in his base form man.

Then he jobbed to Franky, never really used that sword of his and I dont even remember if he ever went hybrid.
He did but much like Kaido his hybrid form is too similar to base Sasaki so it blends.

im mad exhaust Sasaki seemed like he’d be the parent of the group, the really relatable enemy. And he was nothing

W7 post arc:steef:
One of the first volume I bought was 45.
Garp's introduction, Koby and Helmeppo return, introduction of the concept of the four emperors, reveal that Dragon is Luffy's father, Usopp coming back in the crew, Franky joining, Aokiji talk with Robin, Straw Hat getting a new ship, Shanks showing his conqueror haki on WB's ship, WB vs Shanks dialogue and clash, start of Ace vs Blackbeard....
Basado. Post-Ennies is one of my favorites too.

I read this interview, is it real?
Weevil seems to be an interesting and important character
Here is a funny talk between Oda and editor(oda's assistant) mr. Sugita about Edward Weevil which was revealed in "Grand Talk Show" on August 23rd, 2017.

Oda said, "A super-cool character will appear soon."
Editor Sugita replied, "Wow, really!? Audience will be glad about it!"

Then, Oda sent the design of Weevil to Sugita.
Sugita thought, "Whaaat!? Does he seriously believe this character is cool? If I tell him that Weevil isn't cool, will Oda-san get angry..?"

Editor is usually supposed to make a phone call to Oda soon after he receives manuscripts, but this time Sugita didn't know what to make a comment for 5 minutes...

Afterward, Oda explained to Sugita about what Weevil will do in the future.
Oda: Weevil is cool for me in that sense.

Sugita was finally convinced to hear that.

I read this interview, is it real?
Weevil seems to be an interesting and important character
Here is a funny talk between Oda and editor(oda's assistant) mr. Sugita about Edward Weevil which was revealed in "Grand Talk Show" on August 23rd, 2017.

Oda said, "A super-cool character will appear soon."
Editor Sugita replied, "Wow, really!? Audience will be glad about it!"

Then, Oda sent the design of Weevil to Sugita.
Sugita thought, "Whaaat!? Does he seriously believe this character is cool? If I tell him that Weevil isn't cool, will Oda-san get angry..?"

Editor is usually supposed to make a phone call to Oda soon after he receives manuscripts, but this time Sugita didn't know what to make a comment for 5 minutes...

Afterward, Oda explained to Sugita about what Weevil will do in the future.
Oda: Weevil is cool for me in that sense.

Sugita was finally convinced to hear that.
Source

Are you talking to yourself? The Strawhats aren't weaker than the BP or the BMP. :saden:
Take Big Mom, Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, Snack, Oven, Perospero amd Amande vs the Current Strawhats.

Keep in mind Cracker has Gear 4 level unlimitted soldiers and Katkauri ahs FS.

Take Kaido, King, Queen, Jack, Ulti, Oage One, Who's Who, Black maria and Sasaki vs Current Straw hats.

Keep in mimd Nami and Ussop needed Big Mom help to tkae out Ulti and Page one.

The strawhats are weaket than Kaido and big mom's crew.

There's actually a theory that Wano people will come at final war sailing on Pluton. So yeah I can imagine that Yamato, Momo and Scabbards with some beast pirates will come with the cool intrance on Pluton since pluton is also a ship.
Makes sense cuz the name "Yamato" also is the name of a Japanese naval battleship in WW2 (that also got sunk btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.