Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but wouldn’t it be possible for Yamato and Momo to lead the Wano Kingdom + Remnants of the Beast Pirates in support of Luffy in the final war? Would be pretty good IMO.

You should've seen this coming when no one was able to think of a role for her :kata:
Regarding roles: Usopp ain't do shit, Jinbei "helmsman" is superfluous when Franky exists, even Robin as "archaeologist" is extra.

Personally I never cared about whether she would join or not but the way her character was written and with Momo's declaration it would've been flat-out fanfic for her not to join. Although, I would've liked to see a new Monster Trio, the CoC Trio.

It is what it is. Sanji fans can breathe a sigh of relief for the time being knowing that Yamato won't endanger their placement on the power totem pole for now.

Yamato was a horribly written character. For a person who is the daughter of kaido, you'd think Oda might make their relationship even a little bit deeper than "Yamato good, Kaido evil".

When she was first revealed, I thought we were going to get a flashback with Kaido's mother, with Oda showing that yeah, even Kaido feels love and human emotion. Nope, lmao.

Thanos, Nebula, and Gamora were written so much better in the MCU than Lamato and Laido.

B

Ballel

When she was first revealed, I thought we were going to get a flashback with Kaido's mother, with Oda showing that yeah, even Kaido feels love and human emotion. Nope, lmao
Not every villain needs to be humanised. The issues with Kaido's character lie elsewhere. He's got nothimg unique to him , he's a bunch of villain traits mixed together

And hopefully deals with the pluton plot so we never have to have a return to Wano arc
Keep dreaming buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.