Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was supposed to visit Ryuma's grave

He gave up Shusui in favor of visiting Ryuma's grave. The STs left Wano and Zoro didn't visit his grave.
Oda has become an imbecile writer lately. This is all because he wants to finish the story as soon as possible.
Zoro never said he was going to ryuma's grave
Oda never hinted that this would happen

Yamato cover-story in-bound. Hopefully we get updates on the recovering Beast Pirates remnants as Yamato travels around Wano. I'm pretty indifferent to the character so far but I think I'll enjoy Yamato more in small doses.

I still think Yamato'll join by the battle against the Blackbeard Pirates but for now, the character's out of the main-story. Hopefully there's some real growth on this journey through Wano and Yamato comes back having made a little progress with the identity thing.

I'm still hoping Carrot joins. I'm putting all my bets on her till the end. The co-leader of Zou thing is cool but Carrot's 15 and to be honest, it feels like Inu and Neku are pushing their own interpretation of Pedro's will on Carrot when the guy made clear he wants to help Luffy on his journey and he believes everyone gets a chance to shine in their lives. Now it's time for Carror to decide which route is best for her finding her purpose and I hope she decides to set sail.

At this point, I start to think that Yamato was not an actual creation of Oda, but an internal pressure from the editors for a generic fanservice character, a character with big breasts and extremely strong in combat, but not enough unique and innovative traits and characteristics to make part of the main characters. Oda didn't even make a point of drawing the features on Nami's different face.

It was stupid to think for a moment that she would join the crew

carrotnakama always made more sense to any narrative connoisseur

Again, we have yet to see the full effects of Big Memes and Kaido's downfall. Every week it's like this, people are jumping to conclusions when they have barely been given a crumb of info. How about wait till we find out more about the rest of the world in One Piece before automatically assuming Big Meme and Kaido's defeat served no narrative purpose (which is a laughable L take).
Sure. The good old let's wait to find out more which has kinda become the Nr.1 way of delaying the obvious thought which is that Oda has lost the plot. We may not know what happens but we vaguely have an idea of all the things happening around the world.

- Reverie and Sabo's rise
- Shichibukai abolishment, them getting chased and them building an Organization under a pirate with no ties to BM and Kaido.
- Blackbeard chasing something as a result of the reverie.

All the major things that happened were a result of the Reverie. Buggy unironically changed the OP world power balance more than BM and Kaido combined. Established an organisation that hunts the Navy while gathering former warlords under him which puts the pirates in a major advantage against the WG.

Remember when we thought the downfall of Kaido+BM will throw the world in a state of chaos as it was kinda teased all the time?

Turns out Doffy's loss changed the world more. Oda simply replaced the fallen emperors, gave Sabo fake hype and that was it.
Post automatically merged:

Fucking hate that

Happened again lol
The end of the Yonkou system? Nah just replace them with Luffy and Buggy, so the WG is not going anywhere and the story will end with everything the way it currently is. :ihaha:

Damn, just realized we’ll likely see Ryuma grave in the background of a cover story when Yamato goes to Odens
I pray the cover story is about Kid and Law's journey and not fucking stupid Yamato's filler journey across wano. But that's honestly what it will probably be.

Oda goes out of his way to make the cover stories barely more than filler, rather than cover actual important material in them.

I pray the cover story is about Kid and Law's journey and not fucking stupid Yamato's filler journey across wano. But that's honestly what it will probably be.

Oda goes out of his way to make the cover stories barely more than filler, rather than cover actual important material in them.
“Yamatos adventure in the land of Samurai” I can see it now

Status
Not open for further replies.