Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Page One is present we have to take our :holdthisl:
He said he'd get rid of him, and he couldn't, WHY oda :sighting:

We can't defend Sanji after that, it's better he goes back to cooking :ronalugh:
PO isn't even mention from what Eten stated though and just other members showing right now. Plus even IF he comes back, it been 2 weeks, that doesn't mean he never beat him as he stop chasing him and others since fight. He have to be downed for awhile if he didn't continue with Drake and Hawkins :kayneshrug:.

hell of a training is lifting some rocks and training advanced coa for a few days? Whoa man, if thats all it took to go from neg diff to facing them head on, then we would have a bunch of top tiers running around. Marines and yonko captured him and couldnt kill him, yet you wanna tell me luffy, who barely learned the basics of this advanced coa is ready? bruh.
You mean 2 weeks amd Luffy growth rate isn't normal.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Let get to 200 pages
Sanjo didn't beat Page 1 though? Why is Zoro fans getting bagged on for being right. We told Sanji fans during WCI he wouldn't get a 1 v 1 until Wano. We told them he going to get a raid suit cause he really needs it. We told you Zoro going to get a 1 v 1 in Wano and gets alot of attention in Wano. He has 2nd most panel to luffy this arc.
Let them be bro. They've been in denial for the last decade.
:josad:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Not really sure what the L or W regarding Page One is going on here between Sanji fans-haters-trolls. But.. it's been days since the Page One fight happened, why exactly would Page One not be here, unless the belief is Sanji killed him?
Trolling is funny how many days passed since the Page One fight? Even if he got beaten, he should have recovered by then, being an ancient zoan and all :kayneshrug:
Sanji said "Gaining allies is good, but so is reducing enemy numbers". If Page One is fine for the final battle, then he didn't reduce enemy numbers.

Man, I seriously hate how Oda consistently treats the weak trio as weak cowards who cannot do anything although they are easily powerful individuals as well.

At first, Chopper. After WCI, I thought Chopper will do something about his strength since Pedro's death also hit him very hard but here he is, hiding at his enemies. That's a fucking joke.

Usopp using CoO to snipe Sugar miles away? What happened with that? Did he even do SOMETHING during that time when Luffy was absent???

Nami... Please Nami... you have Zeus! Fucking USE IT!!

Luffy was paired with Chopper in Udon, with Sanji on the Whole Cake Chateau, i don't think that matters so much

There seems to be six people so PO could be there. Or it might be Hawkins who knows:kayneshrug:
Could make sense since PO failed his mission and never shown again he could be revoke and killed after being defeated while Hawkins take his spot. We saw Sheephead get torture by Jack after he failed, so PO could get worse punishment for his trouble too.

Nekomamushi not showing up gives me bad vibes for the Alliance now. There's no way the decisive battle occurs without one of the Scabbards present.
Not only Neko but also the Guardians who go with him. You can say for sure the raid fail if these things happen:
- Nekomamushi and the Guardians don't showing up

- Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard pirates didn't show up even though Oda Building up a plot for them to showing up in wano

- Weevil don't getting defeated before Kaido fall. I don't see the point of Luffy fighting Weevil after Wano after he take out Kaido, the Weevil story should end up first before Luffy beat Kaido

-Act3 didn't end soon which mean we get the raid during act3 and also the fights, act 3 is usually the dramatic and tragic story for the heroes who take a lose from the villians

-Navy don't showing up in Wano even though Oda build up so much story into the Rocks/Navy. For sure they should shows up in wano too.

If these points didn't happen soon, I really believe the raid gonna fail and the alliance will get a tragic lose with probably worse deaths. It would fit to Hawkins prediction about the one month.

As @dirtyLarry said in the past, the war overall in wano make more sense then just in Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.