Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why Page One appearing after 10 or more days from his eventual defeat would be worse than Kamazou showing in Udon 2 days after being defeated - by a far more letal fighter according to the same people- or Holdem being awake after a Red Hawk? :kayneshrug:
Nothing suggest Page One wasn't defeated, unless you trust toei completely and think Batman is that strong of course

He is ready, he's been through one hell of a training just to specifically utilize internal destruction which is the key to get past Kaido's durability. along with his allies and other parties that could crash into Wano, Kaido is 100% going to fall here and every single reader knows that.
hell of a training is lifting some rocks and training advanced coa for a few days? Whoa man, if thats all it took to go from neg diff to facing them head on, then we would have a bunch of top tiers running around. Marines and yonko captured him and couldnt kill him, yet you wanna tell me luffy, who barely learned the basics of this advanced coa is ready? bruh.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because a lot of people are social distancing, what better way to pass time than to comment on threads. I enjoy the discussion, i have trolled etc, but i try my best to post non zoro vs sanji power scaling on spoiler threads though some people just cant help it
Oh, buddy...you’ve been here long enough to know that this storm was raging WAAAY before we all got sequestered at home. This disagreement almost predates One Piece itself, and it will continue well after the manga ends.

Spoiler
From Go D. A

Runji's new RS design

Light you got issues like Zoro with his naked men fetish. You do realize you guys took an L since Eten just said it's not same panel together, just separate ones. Plus Luffy ask Jimbei by his side over Zoro, so Idk why you still trying mate when Zoro still taking heavy Ls while Sanji actually doing more shit than him in his 'own arc' XD.

Oh, buddy...you’ve been here long enough to know that this storm was raging WAAAY before we all got sequestered at home. This disagreement almost predates One Piece itself, and it will continue well after the manga ends.
Of course, the complaining is what makes the thread fun. Because people bitch and bitch and use their own perspective lenses as evidence and that says that how the writers wrote it

Status
Not open for further replies.