Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I see no reason to believe the "M3 VS Admirals" mumbo jumbo will ever happen . We are in the final saga. One Piece ends with Luffy fighting the titular treasure. Akainu will no doubt be a major villain, but Blackbeard has been propped up as Luffy's greatest rival (and obvious Whitebeard figure) since Jaya that there's no way he's some throwaway villain like Foxy.

The final arc will definitely be a three-way between Luffy, Blackbeard, and the World Government.

Coc future killer shanks need not be suboordinate of a clown. Yc2 at best. Crocodile gets yc1

Crocodile, Mr 1, ivankov, Vista, jozu

These are the people that embarrassed fraudhawk in marineford
The CoO killer couldn't handle the Mihawk goat being limited, that's even more unbelievable.
Remember that Vista=Mihawk, Mihawk>Shanks, Vista>Shanks hence Vista>WB.

All those people you named tried to damage the goat and it came out unscathed:steef:

Also, I don't think its really "copium" to suggest Yamato could join in the future. She said she wanted to live like Oden, which means she must also inevitably want to seek the one piece.

beyond that, she literally said in chapter 1051 that she's going to join the crew and in this chapter, Luffy basically gives Yamato an invite.
I think more than anything, the crew dynamic just doesn't make sense without her. Do any of you think Jinbei has top tier potential? That he could ever defeat an admiral? I just don't see that. He was matched up with Who's Who in wano, not jack. imo there's a reason for that, that reason being that he is ultimately not going to be Luffy's 3rd commander.

There is an issue, however, that if yamato joins now, she will simply be too strong. She would be stronger than sanji, possibly even zoro, and Oda isn't going to replace sanji as a wing. So I think, as with jinbe, that delaying her arrival makes sense. And with Caribou knowing about pluton, there is a lot of foreshadowing for an event that could potentially trigger her joining: Teach destroying the walls and invading wano.

I think Yamato joining in elbaf would make sense.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't to say Yamato is confirmed, but I think it would be a bit foolish for Worstgen to just dismiss the possibility of her joining in the future, after we've spent years entertaining the thought of ZKK; a theory which imo had significantly less backing than yamato joining the crew.
Yamatos conquerors makes it impossible for her to ever join. Oda will not have someone more elite then Sanji on the crew. Even if Sanji got stronger the world would always say "Its the straw hats. The crew with 3 conquerors". Her joining would have the same effect as Law joining. If Law joined the world would recognize the straw hats as the crew with 3 supernovas. These are elite standing in the OP world that sanji can never get.

Also, the crew is strong enough as it is. Luffy just beat the strongest creature in the world. Zoro fought this creature and took out a YC1. Sanji pretty much midd diffed a Y2 commander. Jinbei didn't fight Jack but he low diffed Who's Who.

The CoO killer couldn't handle the Mihawk goat being limited, that's even more unbelievable.
Remember that Vista=Mihawk, Mihawk>Shanks, Vista>Shanks hence Vista>WB.

All those people you named tried to damage the goat and it came out unscathed:steef:
Wheres this delusional mihawk>Shanks come from?

-Vista>= mad fraud sword fellator True

-mihawk>Shanks false

-sanji and zoros current feats>mihawks feats true

-sanji and zoro portrayal>fraudhawk true

- sanji and zoro portrayal and feats> Shanks False

Then he also beats Roger, Kid R1 in verse:joker:
It doesn’t work like that…..

-mihawk>Shanks false

Keep educating him
He’s a slow learner

Also, I don't think its really "copium" to suggest Yamato could join in the future. She said she wanted to live like Oden, which means she must also inevitably want to seek the one piece.

beyond that, she literally said in chapter 1051 that she's going to join the crew and in this chapter, Luffy basically gives Yamato an invite.
I think more than anything, the crew dynamic just doesn't make sense without her. Do any of you think Jinbei has top tier potential? That he could ever defeat an admiral? I just don't see that. He was matched up with Who's Who in wano, not jack. imo there's a reason for that, that reason being that he is ultimately not going to be Luffy's 3rd commander.

There is an issue, however, that if yamato joins now, she will simply be too strong. She would be stronger than sanji, possibly even zoro, and Oda isn't going to replace sanji as a wing. So I think, as with jinbe, that delaying her arrival makes sense. And with Caribou knowing about pluton, there is a lot of foreshadowing for an event that could potentially trigger her joining: Teach destroying the walls and invading wano.

I think Yamato joining in elbaf would make sense.

This isn't to say Yamato is confirmed, but I think it would be a bit foolish for Worstgen to just dismiss the possibility of her joining in the future, after we've spent years entertaining the thought of ZKK; a theory which imo had significantly less backing than yamato joining the crew.
dude luffy just mentioned that they should inform tell them when they wanted to become pirates. Also Momo and kinemon are in no position to become pirates.

-mihawk>Shanks false

From where? From manga chapter 49.
Woro is not yet stronger than Shanks, therefore Mihawk>>>

Vista>Shanks:kayneshrug:

It doesn’t work like that…..

Keep educating him
He’s a slow learner
That's how it works, whether it doesn't apply to your agenda is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.