Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what truly happened at the reverie... i think it's 90% likely:
- cobra at the reverie asks other kingdoms what are the poneglyphs and questions the nature of the WG itself
- cp0 targets cobra and vivi --> cobra gets killed to save Vivi
- Sabo, who's there to save Kuma, saves Vivi and there is the famous fight with the two admirals
- Sabo is accused of both killing Cobra and taking Vivi

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
this is what truly happened at the reverie... i think it's 90% likely:
- cobra at the reverie asks other kingdoms what are the poneglyphs and questions the nature of the WG itself
- cp0 targets cobra and vivi --> cobra gets killed to save Vivi
- Sabo, who's there to save Kuma, saves Vivi and there is the famous fight with the two admirals
- Sabo is accused of both killing Cobra and taking Vivi
Sabo being accused is normal, typical framing.

I think Cobra's death was not that simple, he requested a meeting with Gorosei and Imu stormed in. He heard "Nefertari requested a meeting" and charged there thinking its Vivi whom poster he/she had in his treasure room, he found out it's Cobra and enraged killed him much to Gorosei's distaste who more than power respect connections and would probably want to struck a deal with Nefertaris.

Wheres this delusional mihawk>Shanks come from?

-Vista>= mad fraud sword fellator True

-mihawk>Shanks false

-sanji and zoros current feats>mihawks feats true

-sanji and zoro portrayal>fraudhawk true

- sanji and zoro portrayal and feats> Shanks False
Lanji's feats and portrayal he says. :suresure:
The Laffitte and Howling of the Strawhats, he's never going to be as strong as rooftop Zoro.

Too cheap. It won't be as emotional and deep as with Ace even if Oda throws Marineford 2.0 but with entire world.
that's partially because Sabo is just an Ace 2.0...
the thing that is unknown to me atm is how Oda wants to organize the timeline of the events. Personally I think it's time for Luffy to become pirate king, and then as pirate king and joy boy he will target the WG. If this is true, next big villain is undoubtably Blackbeard

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Teach's own YC2 >~ Sabo ~ Teach's YC3
That's sweet but Sabo rekts every YC.

Sooner or later he will be able to solo and Admiral. That's where his story is going. No one in BB crew aside Teach himself can take on Sabo and beat him.
Post automatically merged:

that's partially because Sabo is just an Ace 2.0...
the thing that is unknown to me atm is how Oda wants to organize the timeline of the events. Personally I think it's time for Luffy to become pirate king, and then as pirate king and joy boy he will target the WG. If this is true, next big villain is undoubtably Blackbeard
I don't like people calling Sabo just an Ace 2.0. That is stupid.

Him owning Ace's fruit doesn't make him a copy of a character, Sabo and Ace are different, they are both Luffy's bros in the end too.

Sabo being accused is normal, typical framing.

I think Cobra's death was not that simple, he requested a meeting with Gorosei and Imu stormed in. He heard "Nefertari requested a meeting" and charged there thinking its Vivi whom poster he/she had in his treasure room, he found out it's Cobra and enraged killed him much to Gorosei's distaste who more than power respect connections and would probably want to struck a deal with Nefertaris.
idk i don't think Imu is someone who acts firsthand. It's more likely that Gorosei themselves or CP0 did the job on Imu's order. But they weren't able to complete it because of Sabo's (and Bonney's?) interference. It's also interesting to understand what is the link between Bonney and Kuma... probably the former is linked with revolutionaries

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
idk i don't think Imu is someone who acts firsthand. It's more likely that Gorosei themselves or CP0 did the job on Imu's order. But they weren't able to complete it because of Sabo's (and Bonney's?) interference. It's also interesting to understand what is the link between Bonney and Kuma... probably the former is linked with revolutionaries
Even Gorosei ordering people to kill Cobra is weird. What for?

Status
Not open for further replies.