Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just being confident as the champ should be!
If you really were the champion you'd know that isn't true.

You treat it like it's a wrestling belt but you have the wrong definition of championship here as in winner of a contest.

It's meant to be championship as in championing for a cause, fighting for those who can not fight for themselves.

I know nothing, the likelihood of all members of scum being the elected elite 4 and champion, before their roles and alignments were even assigned, is just insanely low
I know nothing, the likelihood of all members of scum being the elected elite 4 and champion, before their roles and alignments were even assigned, is just insanely low
It's quite troll but I don't suspect them out of thin air. They make posts wrong and they say too much ominous shit

Worst

Custom title
If you really were the champion you'd know that isn't true.

You treat it like it's a wrestling belt but you have the wrong definition of championship here as in winner of a contest.

It's meant to be championship as in championing for a cause, fighting for those who can not fight for themselves.

Well i never said i was a perfect champion :D

Doddsy, doddsy, doddsy, why would you go and say a thing like that. Now I have to stare at you cross-eyed until you turn into another image and who knows how long that will take

Status
Not open for further replies.